3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RoyOBener 11.11.21 10:39 pm

Problem with GTX 970 graphics card

I bought a video card, all the games work fine except one .... Watch Dogs .... I start the game, the mission loads and after loading it literally takes 10 seconds and the video card turns off, there is no image I have to restart the computer. What could be the problem? ... . (power supply 750w) ....
7 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 11.11.21

RoyOBener Have you

tried to change the driver?
PS: I have two stoves 970. That with one, that with two such crap is not observed. Try to change the driver. What version of the game? Pirate? If yes. try another repack / pill.
What is the resolution in the game settings? Which one matches the monitor?

R
RoyOBener 11.11.21

I did not try to change the driver, I installed the latest one right away ... Game license steam ..... 1920 * 1080 (corresponds to the monitor). Okay, I'll try to install different older drivers

R
RoyOBener 11.11.21

Now, during demanding games like risen tomb raider, assassin's creed syndicate, after a while (20 -40 minutes) the image turns off (as if the cable was pulled out) and the sound of the device disconnecting is heard (such as when connecting and disconnecting a mouse to a computer) ... .In Heaven Benchmark 4.0, the duck literally turns off after 1-2 minutes .... I have to restart the computer ... What could be the problem? .... (The video card is 100% working, I wore it back to the store for diagnostics, they checked it there everything worked fine, I still asked to exchange for a new one, they gave me a new one, came home and inserted it, and in general the problem persisted ... (Power supply unit 750v, processor i5-3570k, mother of gigabyte z77-ds3h)

T
Titan48 11.11.21

BP was covered. There was the same problem and also started with watchdog

R
RoyOBener 11.11.21

After turning off the game, you can hear about 5 seconds, then the sound disappears ... And if at this time music is playing in the player, for example, then it continues to play as much as necessary ... That is, the computer functions normally without an image ... Where is the voltage 12c shows 12.168 .... If I put the old video card back gtx 660, then everything works well, no black screens ... I don't even know what to do now, even though I have to carry the computer for diagnostics to the service)

h
hrdCore 11.11.21

RoyOBener
So far, it looks more like a problem with the VK itself.
"Power supply unit 750v" - it is desirable to indicate the model of the power supply unit.
"Where the voltage 12v shows 12.168" - is this the reading of the multimeter? If software, then without confirmation with the same multimeter - this is "on the fence", no more.
"The power supply is covered" - the algorithm for checking the power supply is generally standard:
If there is a multimeter and an oscilloscope, they are measured in a molecule of 12V and 5V in the load, as well as their pulsations (this requires an oscilloscope), compared with the ATX requirements and conclusions are drawn about the state of the power supply; if there is neither a multimeter nor an oscilloscope, a working power supply unit of the required power is taken (preferably with a 12V monorail), and the operation of the system with it is checked - if the problems are not reproduced, the power supply unit must be changed,

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

most likely a couple with a powered card or chips. if the game continues for some time to go with a frozen image or without it, it can be both a progamme and a hardware malfunction.
the power supply is unlikely. only if the problem occurs specifically on the graphics card line. it is enough to simply connect the power supply through the conductors that are normally included in the kit to eliminate the fact of the block or wires.
Do not lose the entrustment once the new card is taken to the service center.