3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[HookaH] 11.11.21 10:41 pm

Questions about genesis and gameplay. (Turok)

We write our questions here.
104 Comments
Sort by:
E
EDDISON 11.11.21

oh, I don’t have a game yet, so questions later =)

d
dr.wasja 11.11.21

what button to throw grenades? Or how can you choose them? THX

[
[HookaH] 11.11.21

Look at the controls.)

E
EDDISON 11.11.21

there is no o_0

[
[HookaH] 11.11.21

Eh .. then I don’t know, I’m just not playing myself, I’ll play the current on Saturday - Sunday.

E
EDDISON 11.11.21

and not rubbish found everything, it's simple they somehow did it separately, and it's stupid like throwing a grenade - the key combination is o_0

T
Thor324 11.11.21

I didn’t even understand how to throw grenades?

E
EDDISON 11.11.21

left shift + right mouse button -)

T
Thor324 11.11.21

it's clear I’ll lose grenades to my ears

E
EDDISON 11.11.21

yeah, it's cool, and the enemy stupidly looks at her))))))))))))

T
Thor324 11.11.21

well, grenades are not particularly needed there, and the intellect is not bad in principle

E
EDDISON 11.11.21

yes lan it's cool with them, I finally can timeshift the whole game almost felled enemies with grenades from the grenade =)

c
chris_2k7 11.11.21

I am not catching up with something - a big creature that appears from the water (in caves with beetles) is killed only by explosives? While I was blowing it up in every possible way, then it was clear that it was bo-bo, and as soon as there was only a crossbow and a knife, then that's it. She doesn't care.

E
EDDISON 11.11.21

this beast is a cheater -)

T
Thor324 11.11.21

I have already played the game

E
Eduard S. 11.11.21

In the control settings, there are F5 quick save and F9 load keys, which do not work well in the game. Is that how it should be?

O
Otherworldly 11.11.21

The saves seem to work like in Fable the same, i.e. the progress on the location is saved, but upon loading you find yourself at the checkpoint. Or not. I have not figured it out yet.

d
dr.wasja 11.11.21

Eduard S. here on the forum there is a trainer volyaizzo, saves work with him, but the scripts sometimes buggy

people, who passed the game give saves pliz, I can't fill up a huge smoked mackerel, which is barahtaizzo in the water, got blah nipadezzi

T
Truth85 11.11.21

yeah yeah I also got stuck at this creature, and nadala from the very start to run, give saves to the next level !!!!!

d
dr.wasja 11.11.21

he filled up the same reptile, there are three breaks from them in turn gas comes out, like a current she sticks his face there, you set fire to the gas and run to the next hole with gas, and so on until this herring dies