3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex1-9-9-5 11.11.21 10:41 pm

Will there be a sequel? (Goodbye Deponia)

Will there be a sequel? I think this question interests not only me. So if you saw official news on this topic, please write here.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arti jesso 11.11.21

It is officially said that this is the last part. Even the name is obvious.

D
DarkStel 11.11.21

The Germans are very punctual in their statements (although this is a different genre of the game, another German developer, I remember, promised to interrupt the X series, in the end it happened))) They release x-rebirt, they say, the mechanics are completely redone ... although the universe is the same))

K
Kerlin 11.11.21

Well, Egosoft is Egosoft, they have not been doing anything except the X series for almost 13 years. But Daedaliks have several brands for which they can make good games, so I'm almost sure that they will use resources to create something else. If we see Rufus again, I'm afraid it won't happen soon.

C
Charus 11.11.21

What for? Everything is clear. The story is over.

G
Gunmage 11.11.21

There is a possibility that there will still be games in this setting, but the developers have unequivocally expressed that the plot of Rufus's story is over.

C
Charus 11.11.21

As regrettable as it may sound, it is a fact.

r
rehbi 11.11.21

If, with the right Rufus, examine the toothbrush in the inventory, then Rufus will say that this is the toothbrush from the first part (which we caught), and asks himself the question, is there a spin-off planned?

K
Kay Ovald 11.11.21

No and never will. And this is correct, for the story is finished brilliantly. The continuation of Rufus's story will look fake anyway.
And I don't really want a new game in this world either. Everything has already been said.

S
Souldray 11.11.21

Is it said? Yeah, it would have been said if Rufus hadn't jumped down, but got to Elysium along with Goal ...

O
Ogyr4ig 11.11.21

Someone plays part 4? And then the plug in the passage, but there are no passages on the internet, and no one is discussing :(

A
Askalante 11.11.21

Ogyr4ig
There is already a complete walkthrough in English. And so it is normal, but the ending is generally atas, whether we are going to cut the 5th part, or whether this is such a trolling over the fans of the series.

O
Ogyr4ig 11.11.21

Askalante
Yes, I have already passed. And the moment was decided by the method of alternate poking. It was not obvious at all) I
didn't like the ending: (
There won't be 5 parts, it seems to me. The whole part tells about it. And there are only 4 commandments)