3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Infius 11.11.21 10:41 pm

Guide for beginners (Darkest Dungeon)

Link to Steam, in order to preserve the authorship.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=388853886
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just another User 11.11.21

An excellent guide, without it I would not have thought of how to play this game.

X
Xacka143 11.11.21

Well, that's all the answers to the questions)

F
Fosa1990 11.11.21

Infius
Sorry!
An error occurred while processing your request:

This item does not exist. It may have been deleted by the author.

Q
Qoold 11.11.21

Fosa1990
There is such a problem.

I
Infius 11.11.21

Fosa1990
Well, almost a year has passed. Apparently the author deleted his guide, or it has become irrelevant.

E
Evengar Salladorski 11.11.21

Can anyone answer a couple of questions:
1. After completing the task, before leaving the city, they are offered to choose in the dark features / perks:
-they go through experience or independently (to the detriment of experience)
-you can take them only after the task or in the city you can also open
-how to remove positive perks, tk. if there are enough, only the last one changes to a new one
2. After pumping skills to a new level and discovering unknowns, how to cram new ones into the socket of active skills
3. How to pump team # 2 while # 1 is resting, if the level of the dungeons keeps growing and beginners cannot pull it out
4. Is it worth pumping the artifact shop in the hope that a blue or yellow item will be sold?
5. How to deal with stress, if it is removed only when finishing off the mobs (confessionals, halt) (to leave the dungeon if it is long, there is no possibility in the hope of meditating in the monastery)
6. Tell me about a balanced team I have so far 1. Crusader 2. Melee shooter 3. Nun (like a plague doctor is not bad, but the hill is very weak, although it removes bleeding) 4. Occultist (a crooked hill, but a good curse)

I
IIMaXiMuMII 11.11.21

Evengar Salladorski
1) I did not understand the question
2) You click on the active skill, the selection is removed from it, then you choose any other one.
3) Go to other lokas. On the contrary, I was faced with the problem that I had a lot of tasks not completed, and the "old people" do not want to go to the level of difficulty "student".
4) Worth it. In a fully pumped standard, artifacts often come across) There is not enough current to buy money)
5) Some heroes have combat skills for relieving stress, for example, a trainer. And so, try to take heroes on the mission without stress or with a minimum amount of it.
6) And here no one will tell you. A lot of things depend on the randomness. What skill will fall into the stagecoach, what style of fighting do you prefer, etc. Well, the composition plays an important role, who do you take, what place you put on, what artifact you put on, etc.

B
Biboras 11.11.21

Evengar Salladorski 1.
Perks after the task drop out randomly. The positive ones are removed randomly.
4. Yes it is, but not in the first place. Stagecoach, sanatorium, guild, blacksmith have the highest priority.
5. Hound, Jester, Crusader. Abomination, Leper are removed from themselves.
6. Barbarian, bounty hunter, occultist, crossbow reader or hunter (if you need to relieve stress). This party has a very good synergy of skills. By the mark, they are embedded so that the mobs from the thicket and the pigsty can be taken out with their feet in front of the wagons.