3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21 10:41 pm

Game over (Diablo 2)

So our hunger games have come to an end! The prize was shared by Dosmotr & Meganom. CONGRATULATIONS !!!
At the end (by mutual agreement) we decided that the last hero: D should remain. In a harsh mess, Dosmotr won.
I want to say right away that there is no balance there, and he did not even think about it, the teams were created RANDOMLY (in random order).
Thank you all for your participation. Also special thanks to the fair pvp moderator PIRYA for the time spent.
Now the question is, are there any others willing to participate in this? Perhaps everything is the same, only on software.
Later I will make a topic on Hunger Games 2 (if it turns out to be in demand).
Write comments and reviews.
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
d00m3d 11.11.21

chetobuilds (Poros

and pike perch, graz with a victory!

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Thanks for organizing! It was very fun and exciting.

If there are still Hunger Games, then it would be possible to correct somehow the rules, such as lvl Persians, etc., maybe some kind of gear. So that people come up with some new builds.
There can be no balance for offc, also due to the random formation of teams. So it's purely fun.

d00m3d
As far as I understand, our build was approximately identical and auras did not stack. Had one such paladin in the druid's team, the wolves under Holy Fire would have killed four))

N
NoneOne2010 11.11.21

Have you washed it? Would wolves take the hf aura?

p
passed 11.11.21

Would wolves take the hf aura?
No, off.

l
lait_one 11.11.21

d00m3d thanks for the congratulations!
thanks again for organizing - it was fun. by the way, from the very beginning I did not want with the inspection at the party, because I assumed that we were wines. ))
By the way, Mazzila never gave anikh. or gave it away? - inspection would be nice, I think. ))