3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21 10:41 pm

Random encounters (Fallout 4)

So they are there. Random, often very random, when the NPC suddenly appears in front of the player out of thin air. For example, a certain Timothy, who suddenly appeared from scratch and, awkwardly covering the Institute's emblem on his overalls, asked how to get from here to B ... B ... but damn it, I forgot the name. Well, not the point.
Who else has met Timothy? Has anyone answered in the affirmative to his question, suggested the way?

There was a meeting with a group of three people, in one of which his friends recognized a synth and were going to kill him. Options - save synth, help people or settle the matter with peace. I thought it was a standard spawn in this location, but on the second playthrough there were completely different people (father and daughter). Just, then, a point for a random meeting.

The petty conflict between farmers and scavengers also looked like a chance meeting. And there is a suspicion that Comrade Art and his double can also watch for the Survivor in any location, regardless of anything.

Well, and a wounded dog that you can meet and heal in a random location ... (Sparky, I will miss you).

In general, it seems that the developers did not abandon the idea of ​​random meetings (at least thanks to them for that). Who else has stumbled upon something like this? Where, how, under what circumstances? It would be interesting to figure out the points where such things are possible.
37 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.11.21

I met a person who wanted to sell a credit card for a lot of money.

UFO, of course.

Constant skirmishes between mutants, monsters and people are also very important.

By the way, when my GG was still very weak, I lured the legendary ghoul (besides that there were 10 more ordinary ghouls) to the bogs and the bogs shredded them, I just picked up the legendary trunk.

And I also liked the community (sect), although this is not an accidental meeting, in short, the main sectarian wanted to breed me for grandmothers and all my swag that I have, in case of refusal, all this brethren attacked me, I had to bring them light and enlightenment with the help of my super hammer.

_
_DooM_ 11.11.21

So far I have only found a man with a bar in the middle of the forest. He claimed that this is the best place for a bar.

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

saa0891 Is the
UFO considered accidental, or was its fall strictly recorded at a certain point?

s
saa0891 11.11.21

Olly-alpha

I honestly don't know.

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

And, at any point on the map, you can find a dog breeder who is trying to sell a Rottweiler GG for 250 caps. If you buy (and at some point in the conversation with him it seems that it is easier to shoot the owner than to buy the dog offered by him), then it can be sent to any of the settlement, and it gives, if I am not mistaken, +5 to defense ...
The meeting with the breeder can be repeated at least once. The first time I met him in Lexington (the name seems to be correctly written), not far from the square with the monument. The second time is just somewhere ... somewhere. Hmm.

B
Blackie night 11.11.21

I met a girl trader with a huge robot guard and said this: "I am not afraid of anything while he is with me, he is my best friend." I decided to prove to her that she is still afraid and took her robot from the "Fat Man" =) She herself disappeared somewhere in the forest))

s
sCard 11.11.21

Olly-alpha
saa0891
about UFOs - strictly in one place.
I didn’t know for + 5 to the defense, can someone check it. Another user wrote that it seems that this dog will be stronger than the default one.

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

SCARD
Can you take her as a companion? Or just send to the settlement? I bought two dogs from him, sent both of them to hell, but then I had a partner with me. Maybe it affects.

D
DeN BiostaR 11.11.21

I met Timothy here-

Spoiler
well, since I didn’t like him, or maybe his nickname),
I did mean to him ...

Spoiler
I was somewhere 20 + lv, I read the loki that he is synth, I just realized when he the synth part was dropped, did not replay

s
sCard 11.11.21

I don’t know Olly-alpha , I have charisma = 1, no extra $, I was greedy to buy.

D
DeN BiostaR 11.11.21

I remember the movement somewhere near the water, when a sect sits there and the main one started to load me like give the loot, and then in a replica he blurted out - "like we’ll find another sucker from here"))), soaked everyone at once, without regret

A
Amnepox 11.11.21

Olly-alpha
Can you take her as a companion?
No.
I have already bought two (I had no partner), the option only to send to guard the settlement

I
Ilya Shchetinin 11.11.21

Olly-alpha
UFO after a certain time falls, regardless of location

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin The
place of the fall was fixed, obviously.

s
sCard 11.11.21

Perhaps I misunderstood the question: the UFO falls regardless of the place of the GG in the game, but falls to one point on the map.

O
Olly-alpha 11.11.21

SCARD
Yes, that's what I asked. It doesn't matter where the GG is, will the UFO always collapse at one point? Yes, it turned out to be one. )

T
TBPlayer 11.11.21

UFO drops from level 20

L
Lavuer 11.11.21

63 lvl in the game. I have never met any of the above (except for a UFO and a huckster with a credit card). The trouble is sadness.

R
Ro Mon 11.11.21

All the same, it is useful to have a high charisma (I suspect more than 6) then you can solve a lot of things peacefully in random meetings and still earn extra money (by the way, you can earn by cooking NPCs selling a steak from I ogai somewhere 200 or from the death claw and other food, she sometimes more expensive top for max proabgrndzhene weapons and weighs lighter) ufo if you know where to look, you can safely go to pick up the blaster of aliens without even seeing the fall of the ufo (luck 7) on the foul wiki there is infa that the alien also happens in other places.

d
djanso 11.11.21

DeN BiostaR has
soaked in vain, with him the quest of the cable's house or something like that, I need to return my sister ..