3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Droppls 11.11.21 10:41 pm

A little problem .. (Borderlands)

Hello everyone, I apologize for re-creating a topic with "technical problems" (it's just that in my opinion they don't answer now) and repeating the topic "no sound"
In general, an urgent
matter. I really need help .. The thing is ... I bought the game (on Steam ), downloaded ... well, at first it did not start, there was an error ... I went to the "community tips (guides)" and there I found a solution ... then the game started ... and there was not a single sound in it .. ..... checked the cache with steam, watched the mixer ... everything is fine! even the drivers work fine ....... put the crack .. there was a sound in the videos ... there is no sound in the game itself. Please help, I really need it.

Shl-climbed on Google, there I saw this phrase "~ download the game again, only with the antivirus turned off, they say the antivirus can block the download of some files ..." I have a Kaspersky.
2 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gunlinger 11.11.21

if reinstallation does not help, then there may be problems with the audio drivers, try reinstalling or updating, well, in general, make sure that the sound works

E
Energy death 11.11.21

Droppls
and try to work with repacks is not destiny?)

> They say antivirus can block the download of some files.
how there is nothing to do, if you are unable to customize.

Steam often has poor assemblies of licensed games)
so download the pirate (especially since you are a happy license holder, and you can be proud of it)) and don't worry. especially since the server is almost empty in the incentive.