3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adikus1 11.11.21 10:41 pm

How do I deal with awards? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys, tell me the first time I bought a game in uplay. where can i see my awards, medals and achievements? I try to go to the ubisoft club so not only is it in English (well, it's okay, I kept my username and password from uplay) and it still doesn't show that I have this game at all! why? although in uplay itself
I am interested in these achievements on the pictures where can I view them?
Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava74oren 11.11.21

adikus1
Ubisoft club scroll down there select Russian.

E
EKCTPACEHC 11.11.21

In the uplay client, the awards are not yet visible, in the club I recorded a vidos for you.

a
adikus1 11.11.21

Slava74oren
Spoiler
Thank you! but still I can not go to the section my games, it is not active for me! as if it’s empty for me!

a
adikus1 11.11.21

EKCTPACEHC
Respect to you for a separate vidos! but you see what problem I have, it does not appear as purchased there, and there is no progress! although I have already played in beta
Spoiler

a
adikus1 11.11.21

EKCTPACEHC
Slava74oren

Spoiler

E
EKCTPACEHC 11.11.21

adikus1
Strange, I just bought it today, but I opened the awards last week at the yubisoftclub.
How did you look at the video in all the games, but not in yours?

G
Goopzz 11.11.21

adikus1
It was like that with the unit, if nothing appears on the release day, write in support, let them figure it out!

a
adikus1 11.11.21

EKCTPACEHC
yes! How did you discover the awards at the yubisoftclub, if not a secret?

E
EKCTPACEHC 11.11.21

adikus1
In the sense of how? Under each reward there is an unlock button, you press it and that's it. There are paid rewards for Uplay units earned in games and free ones.

a
adikus1 11.11.21

Goopzz
thanks I'll try, and what did they solve the problem?

G
Goopzz 11.11.21

adikus1
Yes, on the day of the release the game appeared and the Yupley points were thrown as an apology :)