3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21 10:41 pm

In Search of the Lasting Drunk (Diablo 2)

Fig, Folych the second. By the way, the probability of finding such a drone = the chance of finding the same Antiochus grenade, that is, a little more than nichrome.
25 Comments
Sort by:
I
Irvalande 11.11.21

How is MF Persian dressed?

m
monolith777 11.11.21

Irvalande: gull, topazed mask, angelic combo, chanceguard, goldwrap, rare mf boots.

Z
ZakarumFoot 11.11.21

Where is Grena?

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

Good luck. And patience :)

T
Top_Gun 11.11.21

with the MF, the chances of finding such a market are significantly reduced

p
passed 11.11.21

With the MF, the chances of finding such a mark are significantly reduced.
Why is it? MF does not affect the type of clothing, and there are no unique lances for the class.

m
monolith777 11.11.21

QLinkee thanks :)
Top_Gun for our happiness classic unics / current sets "normal" drops From:

s
sxDiablo2 11.11.21

The target is a powerful rare lance with triple durability.
I didn't quite understand, isn't the Durability fixed for this type of item? That is, of course, there is "Increase Maximum Durability" on Superior items, but firstly, less than triple, and secondly, only on whites.

p
passed 11.11.21

sxDiablo2
Failed unique gives x3 durability rark.

s
sxDiablo2 11.11.21

Fuck! Thanks for the clarification, I found some information about this. Now I understand what the essence of high MF is. Never heard of such a thing before. Awesome :)

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

MF does not affect the type of clothing, and there are no unique lances for the class.
passed, mb I didn't understand something, but with MF the chance of catching UNIK increases, and if there are no unique lances, then the dropped ones will "displace" the chance of dropping lance_in general, no? % -)

monolith777, you can also spin ww under the enchem with TWO Gulls. ;-) I just smell it, my friend, you are swollen - and so you can catch horseradish fiz.drynu norms (if only someone else caught it! xD), and then give it with increased durability! : D in
short, in my opinion, if you catch a lance with damage norms only with Dee, you can get tired. however, the trouble is different - catchers are too few, but the drop is the same.

I
Irvalande 11.11.21

There is an option to download the enchantments for the charsey quest and believe ..)

p
passed 11.11.21

Obsessed
Unique is projected, but there is no base for it -> get it, sign it.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

passed, you know how to interpret! ; D

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

Damn, without me everything was explained :(

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

QLinkee,: D

i
ixdon 11.11.21

Well, author, how is the search progressing?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

author, do not be silent !! 1 (((

m
monolith777 11.11.21

I have been working hard since the 11th, there is no time left for the game.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

monolith777, (=