3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtomaTb 09.11.19 07:25 pm

What is the point of playing on nightmare? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Giving the high complexity of the player but due to the stupidity of 1,000,000 CPS , and 100,000 damage stupid bots ?

According to Ubisoft it is adequate the geometry models.... At tipo he touched me like that in the video, and took 50% of HP

50 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 09.11.19

AtomaTb
Yes, it is a gesture that roleplaying shit, you vanscott enemies on three levels more than you, what bullshit, I thought after Assassins Creed Origins of this stupidity will be removed it's pathetic with half-cocked till the end to mind the combat...

v
vitalik76 09.11.19

AtomaTb wrote:
Giving the high complexity of the player but due to the stupidity of 1,000,000 CPS , and 100,000 damage stupid bots ?
Yes anything.
AtomaTb wrote:
According to Ubisoft it is adequate geometry models
All boars in the game is bigger than the lions.

A
AtomaTb 09.11.19

vitalik76
Then I reduced....Because such nonsense except a burning ass nichgeo does not...

M
Morgan Drake 09.11.19

Well XS. Went to a nightmare game 100%. Yes, there were moments when I almost broke the joystick, but this is more my problem than the game. And the game becomes dynamic on the nightmare. Because on easy you can safely skip 100 beats and survive.

A
AtomaTb 09.11.19

Morgan Drake
Proof

m
macsim702 09.11.19

IMHO, between the nightmare and high there must be another problem. Because at a certain point in the game (when you started with to choose a proper build and armor with engravings)-High becomes too easy. And the nightmare die with 2-3 shots.

P
Panalemix 09.11.19

macsim702
I agree, in the beginning still rules , but somewhere after the middle of the game even the legendary beasts/mythical creatures are killed in one go.

G
GG4 09.11.19

Calmly walked to nightmare naked. This is how inept you have to be to miss a beat? The difficulty only affects the thickness of the mobs, damage them, I did not feel because the one I got, sobsno as in souls, Batman, etc.

w
william1992 09.11.19

GG4
Elementary there are skipped beats, as the conflict spelled out a dick move. And you get even when not physically fall

m
macsim702 09.11.19

GG4
Melee just the same, always get the soup. It's not even the krivorukost, but the fact that the parry system works through time. And play vorotah such a pleasure.

B
Beirut 09.11.19

in this curve the game you should play on the gamepad, on the keyboard the mouse a lot of problems with hitboxes, camera, etc.
+ to set the angle of view is about mile battles

v
vitalik76 09.11.19

And that controller hitboxes others? In principle, the controller can be, but how to aim for sniper shots from a bow ETOGES wildly uncomfortable after a mouse. If the aim in the game should not have been, then the gamepad would be ideal.

w
william1992 09.11.19

vitalik76
XS. Playing on the controller with a computer. Aiming is no problem

w
william1992 09.11.19

Beirut
The input device does not affect hitboxes

B
Beirut 09.11.19

william1992
Affected by viewing angle, and the controller gives precise camera on clawlike Dodge after the enemy is behind the screen
anyways then you just have to live to compare and believe me miles battles on the gamepad at times convenient

w
william1992 09.11.19

Beirut
Yes, I would like on the controller and play. And if the camera on the Pade, I'm afraid to imagine what's on the mouse

B
Beirut 09.11.19

william1992
during capture the target, the camera behaves erratically if uvorachivatsya behind the enemy, so the enemy can stay behind the screen and I have to reset the lock, to equate the camera, etc.
the incidence clearly is holding the camera grip and the camera with all hands
XS in th there is a problem in the Sens there, but the problem is that in Odisei in origins
and about the hitboxes, the larger the angle the closer the enemy is and it seems that the visual is the distance
for a small angle, all day long no problem but Persian blocks half the screen

m
macsim702 09.11.19

vitalik76
Yesterday, for fun, he tried on the incidence. The incidence there the system works autoguider: pressed a button and the arrow flies it in the head. On kawamichi this feature in the game is not working, and it has handles, and not the fact that shot in the head, you get it.
Another thing is that for example I as a PC gamer, wildly uncomfortable to get used to aiming on the incidence.

m
macsim702 09.11.19

william1992 wrote:
william1992только that # expert Rating: 7
Beirut
The input device does not affect hitboxes
I thought that just affected. When aiming exactly on the head on kawamichi Much different removes HP, provided that the hit was scribal and the numbers are almost identical (yellow). The incidence did not notice (though a little test)

G
GG4 09.11.19

macsim702
Well kawamichi possible and get on the cabbage soup. Playing with a gamepad, with it is no problem because under the controller of the game and to sharpen. With the same success it is possible to play the guitar, I think the gaming experience will not be worse than kawamichi.