3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turgor 11.11.21 10:43 pm

Increase Duration of Quick Tips (Dark Souls)

When the location is loaded, a window appears with brief information about any aspect of the game, but this text almost instantly disappears from the screen and the game moves on ((Is it possible to somehow limit the minimum retention time of this text on the screen, (at least a couple of seconds) Now it’s very annoying, because this is a really simple and not stressful way to get acquainted with the game. Or maybe there are all these tips collected in a heap somewhere? it's boring)
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 11.11.21

not offering wiki is boring

Waiting for loading - no? Time will pass, and you will be sick of the same advice.

A
Arhstalk 11.11.21

Vicky is very informative, for example: where and what nishtyak I missed.

E
Estus 11.11.21

All the same, these tips do not give infa about their location, why do you need them?

T
Turgor 11.11.21

well, it just infuriates when they write something that I don't know yet (I'm a noob yet), but after a second the inscription disappears! I would gladly extend this screen for a couple of seconds to finish reading - and it would be not stressful and useful.

s
siame 11.11.21

This is an ordinary description of objects, you can read the same in the inventory.

T
Turgor 11.11.21

siame
To get an item into inventory, you first need to get it, but how do I know if I need it?
In addition, there is not only about items, but also about tactics / mechanics like ..