3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hank-J Wimbleton 11.11.21 10:43 pm

Laying out the save for the pirates. (Plague Inc.)

Hello guys! You know me who made a cheat to save this game for a pirate for everything. This Repack from RG Freedom. So I'm going to make a save from Repack RG Mechanics. Only all the scenarios are open, and so you have to work hard with completely opening the main game. So, if you want I can post it right away, or you can wait yourself. This topic can still be used as a solution to some problems with saving if someone has one. I am waiting for your reply, lovers to read;)
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Borovik-rus 11.11.21

Danunafig. What to pirate her? It costs 1 dollar (version for phones and tablets). And there is no point in playing with cheats.

v
v_Sledgehammer_v 11.11.21

This is a real game, for which more than one cheat is not needed at all, because then it becomes unnecessary and not interesting. In the meantime, you open viruses, complicate things and are afraid to improve the result, there is a sense. And what about the cheats? I will understand there GTA 5 or something like that. But definitely not this game. Here really are not cheats, not saving someone is not needed. It should be interesting to discover everything here. I'm a cheater, but definitely not in this game. There is no real sense here, not in saving, not in any cheats.

H
Hank-J Wimbleton 11.11.21

Well guys, I'm sorry. I have nothing to do with it! I ask fans to esteem in this game. It seems that at the end he clearly said who I am addressing or do you need in more detail? So I deny your both opinion. Want not to play with cheats in this game, what's the problem? If you don't play with cheats, what are you doing here I want to know? Looking for the news? So you can watch the developer on the website or in the game updates.

K
KASHAN EP 11.11.21

v_Sledgehammer_v
But when you play this game and you want to fuck for Necroa and still download and swing before him, you start to fuck and you are lazy. And most diseases are too monotonous. How are fungus, virus and bacteria different from each other?