3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker_stas 11.11.21 10:43 pm

Dying Light Mini-Guide: Finding the Best Weapon - Korek Machete (Dying Light)

Dying Light Mini-Guide: Finding the Best Weapon - Korek Machete
To find the blueprint for crafting one of the best weapons in Dying Light, Korek Machete, you need to head north from the main base.

In the northern part of the slum, just above one of the "safe zones", you will see a house in the form of an inverted C. The blueprint is hidden in a blue box on the roof of this house. In order to open the box, you will need to suffer a little and inflict about 70 blows to open it. The video below shows in detail how to get to the roof and find the box.

Crafting and parameters of Korek Machete

To make (craft) this weapon, you will need 10 servings of alcohol and 20 metal parts. These ingredients are very common and can be easily obtained from you. Korek Machete's stats are impressive: damage 500 (can be increased to 600 thanks to 4 upgrade slots), durability 35/35 (which is quite a lot) and circulation 218.

Origin of the name Korek Machete

This is a kind of internal "easter egg" of the studio Techland. The name of the weapon was given in honor of one of the company's employees, namely the lead developer Dying Light who is responsible for optimizing the game. His nickname, as you might have guessed: KoreK!

Spoiler

27 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Al-ex- 11.11.21

Thanks a lot for the great machete.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 11.11.21

The damage of this machete probably depends on lvl - otherwise, it's just a useless thing.
Because on my lvl traders already have knives for 1500-2000 damage, which is very stupid to note, because weapons with more than 1000 damage are already 100% one-shot. = ////
-
Ps- checked, really! The fixed damage is 500. Outcome: The drawing is only for the collection, because I have an ax for 2000+ damage. On the other hand, it is not destructible, and has 4 slots of modifications, so I think to put 4 modifications "king" and it will be normal.

D
Denis Nikishin 11.11.21

stalker_stas
it then not to be repaired? do you need to reassemble?

M
Mance999 11.11.21

For the whole game I saw only fluff for 300 damage and then only in the store

s
stalker_stas 11.11.21

yes again, well, I personally play and train with eternal weapons)

K
KilimanJaro 11.11.21

for craft you need "you need 10 servings of alcohol", as usual, you can't figure it out without a bottle)

p
popadopulus 11.11.21

YamyyYamyy
and where did you get four kings or do you know how to put them into the game

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 11.11.21

popadopulus
I'll just save them. 3 is already there. I didn’t put them anywhere, now I know where I’ll put them.

d
den-k 11.11.21

"This is a kind of internal" Easter egg "of Techland studio. The name of the weapon was given in honor of one of the company's employees, namely the lead developer of Dying Light, who is responsible for optimizing the game. at higher levels it is useless

x
x111x 11.11.21

I can’t even kick the box, my foot
slips through it ( )) I stumbled I thought to kick on e nada))

B
BrianCurtis 11.11.21

den-k
And you hoped that the developers would throw the weapon that is going from the trash, and drag the whole game?

m
maks19892008 11.11.21

At the early levels, the very thing, but you need to kick the box 76 times.

A
Amnepox 11.11.21

The machete is not bad, especially in the early stages of the game (because it is made from common parts and there is no fatigue in handling 200+ weapons), the
only drawback is that it is disposable! no repairs ... at all :(

I
Inkv8m 11.11.21

The most powerful and rather nimble weapon is the magnificent bastard sword. This is the thing. 900 only in stock. And if you craft it into an angel's sword, then in general you can not be afraid of anything. He brings down the same thugs with 3 blows

i
ierda 11.11.21

where to find the king improvement ??? never came across yet ...

G
Gena Gaiduk 11.11.21

found this.

G
Gena Gaiduk 11.11.21

And this.

G
Gena Gaiduk 11.11.21

A
AR-81 11.11.21

I also looked at first - there were no repair cells, I decided that it was indestructible, I threw two "Kings" into it, but it broke.

b
b4nder4s 11.11.21

where does Premium katana lie? level 25. the merchant does not. only a magnificent katana.