3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_SpiKe_ 11.11.21 10:43 pm

Blood on Weapon (Dying Light)

Can you please tell me who knows or who has already done this, how to remove blood from a weapon? (in what file and how to line called?)
clambered dofiga something and can not find ...
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bodya pavuk 11.11.21

_SpiKe_
I have it washed off automatically when I restart the game, but I do not understand how it bothers you?

_
_SpiKe_ 11.11.21

superheroes185
this is understandable, when you reboot, it's natural, well, it's just annoying, it's just that they stupidly did that it doesn't wash off after a while, or at least when you fall into the water with a weapon, so I want to remove it from my Katana, there is too much of this blood ...

D
Dj jock 11.11.21

_SpiKe_
There is no such function in the settings yet. I did not see it in the modifications for the game either. You can write a request on Steam to developers officially, so that in the new patch, in addition to disabling the function in the chromatic aberration menu, add blood editing functions.

_
_SpiKe_ 11.11.21

Dj Jock
yes no, there is a file in the data0.pak folder in some subfolder that changes all this, I looked in invenory_gen, but this is not there, but I know that someone has already done this on PG ..