3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Avery 11.11.21 10:45 pm

How do you like the game? (Helldivers)

Sobsna subject.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Ben121212 11.11.21

Nikita Avery
excellent

K
Ksardex 11.11.21

Expensive for an arena shooter, but overall very enjoyable gameplay, especially when played with friends.

C
Chifupwnz 11.11.21

if playing with friends will be a lot of fun, even if there are no companions, then in the game you can find ideologists. the game is 100% worth the money. this is my personal opinion, I really liked her

C
Cold blood 11.11.21

Deliberately crooked gameplay mechanics plus a gray-brown-green gamma on the levels and a miserable picture in which everything merges into a mess. The price of this craft is 1 dollar, no more.

s
shadowclonejutzu 11.11.21

An amazing game, a continuation of the long-forgotten alien swarm series, but with improved gameplay, graphics and, of course, multiplayer) if I honestly dreamed of such a game for a long time. I have been hanging in it for about 150 hours, everything suits me, I don't know what will happen next, but I think the game will show itself, and there will be development in terms of the release of DLS, and other things ..
well, in general, the game is 100% worth its money.

I
Interloper888 11.11.21

The game is excellent, with friends to play what you need!) But one minus is expensive ...

R
Richard Inkheart 11.11.21

Guys, can anyone throw the save? I accidentally demolished the game, the save with it disappeared .. 23 lvl was full.
They are stored in appdata / roaming / arrowhead etc.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 11.11.21

Richard Inkheart
Conservation? In an online game? In the same place, everyone has individual characters ... or are you talking about a pirate?

R
Richard Inkheart 11.11.21

IIpocTo_urpok
I have already restored them. First there was a pirate, yeah.

E
Egik81 11.11.21

A striking example of when a fly in the ointment can spoil a barrel of honey. In this case, the fly in the ointment is dull control of the character. When you need to use the keyboard to move or shoot and, of course, the direction of movement and shooting is always rough. As a result, in missions where you need to protect who or what the thread of hitting your own happens often. They would have taken control from Diablo and there would have been no such idiocy. My rating is 2 games. Although the idea was not a bad one, but the control was ruined not for this game.