3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xvoct 11.11.21 10:45 pm

hamachi

there are a couple of questions regarding hamachi (http://www.hamachi.cc)

- the person who joined the network I created does not ping, how to fix it?
- when trying to reach the workgroup, the total commander died,
it is required to organize the transfer of files through hamachi. in this case, it is advisable not to kill the wi-fi bluetooth connection and the local network. help with the settings.
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Renata 11.11.21

- pings can sometimes not go, it has become relevant with the latest versions of hamachs .. they did something garbage, even the fire can block ICMP (soft firewalls)
- samba is a rather unreliable thing, it often slows down, hangs or does not work at all
- http: // smallsrv .com / the
program is small, you set up the FTP service and everything will work, by the way it works even without Hamachs (except for NAT)

x
xvoct 11.11.21

As I understand it, it will work as a ftp server, but everyone needs to have access to the shared folders of others.

x
xvoct 11.11.21

put the http server. will work provided that I do not have an external IP? that he did not figure out what address he would have.

R
Renata 11.11.21

Hamachi just gives you the "external" ip,
ie. Hamachevsky IP (5.xxx) will direct (and even be included in a local area network A class at a minimum, usually all the same B (for the newly zaregennyh) rarely TJ (all super)) for another person who will enter the hamachi network

itself for this, hamachi was created, for those who do not have an external ip)

PS: you need an FTP server to transfer files)
it is configured there

x
xvoct 11.11.21

# FTP server
parameters ftp_max = 2
ftp_port = 21
ftp_timeout = 60
ftp_range = "1.0.0.1-254.254.254.254"
ftp_deny = ""
ftp6_range = ":: 1-FFFF: FFFF: FFFF: FFFF ::"
ftp6_deny = ""
ftp_speed = 0
ftp_spdusr = 0
ftp_pasvp = 0
ftp_upload = " pub "
ftpi_ltime = 0
ftpi_ip_limit = 0
ftpi_net_limit = 0
ftpi_limit = 0
ftpo_ltime = 2
ftpo_ip_limit = 100000
ftpo_net_limit = 100000
ftpo user_limit

; www; PSHNWF

I 'm connecting to myself

! -> 21/04 00:42:18 [5.155.209.88:1129>21] (t1 4)
Try to login failed anonymous; [email protected]

strange, writes: anonymous, although I enter as q with the password q, and does not connect.

http works

R
Renata 11.11.21

it means that something is wrong with the FTP client,
what are you using? just a browser?

mozilla does not know how to upload, you can open it in IE
but it is better to use something more convenient, for example FTP in Total Commander

in IE with FTP to work like this

ftp: // user: [email protected]/

user - username
pass - password ( through a colon)

127.0.0.1 - ip, through @

respectively change how you need to
upload the upload by dragging the file into the browser window with the mouse

x
xvoct 11.11.21

thanks a lot, it works

B
Besson 11.11.21

please pls: Your mediation server has rejected your connection request.
this message is displayed when trying to turn on Hamachi.
Who faced this, tell me what to do!

_
_KumaR_ 11.11.21

I have the same extension! People, plz help ...

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 11.11.21

I have a problem, writes when, in general, I write some kind of garbage

G
GTA44LIFE 11.11.21

Yes, what should I do when the server rejected me
???????????????

d
dimas000 11.11.21

if anyone wants to get the premium version to
cheat all this trick really ....
firstly, if you have already had fun with the trial premium version, then:
demolish the hamachu nafig. We clean RegCleaner all the remaining entries from hamachs (well, and at the same time other garbage) in the registry, in the same place we run Tasks - Clean up the registry - Activate all options. waiting for everything to be cleaned up. then go to D: documents and settings _user_ Application Data (where D: is the system drive, _user_ is the username in the system, the directory is hidden by default, so turn on the display of hidden files) and delete the hamachi directory to hell ... put hamachu, reboot the computer ...
then the actions are common for all
we start the hamachu. go to the tinctures, click Try the premium version. we should have a premium license that expires in 30 days. we leave the hamachi (we leave at all!). go to the above Application Data hamachi, there is hamachi.ini, we climb into it. we find a line like "Expires and some numbers". instead of numbers we put 0, save the file. right-click on it - Properties - set "read-only"
we launch the haamcha. we wait until everything is connected, we leave the hamachi. look in our folder and .... lo and behold! a new hamachi.ini has appeared, and it is now called hamachi-old.ini .... in the new ini, we also replace the numbers with zero, save the file and put it "read-only". as a result, you should get two identical ini-shki. check read-only for both. ready! now the hamach, with all the desire, will not be able to put back their numbers. which means that we have a perpetual 30-day license. in theory ... by the
way! before doing the above procedure, set up the hamachu as you need. because after that the settings will not be saved, it will be possible only to change in the file yourself,
if it is not clear, write to [email protected]

A
AKA 11.11.21

How can I create a server for counter 1.6 to come to me !?

D
Djmexx 11.11.21

AKA come to me tara56 password: tara

D
Djmexx 11.11.21

AKA come to me tara56 password: tara

I
III D 11.11.21

And how to play counter 1.6 on hamachs? If there is a special topic in this regard, then give a link, otherwise I did not find

O
OrCanum 11.11.21

People, help with solving the problem. Synopsis: I'm trying to play HOMMIII: WOG FullHD with my sister. I set up hamachi as written here http://hamachiinfo.ru/podderzhivaemye-igry.html/8-games-hamachi/18-heroes-cherez-hamachi.html. Stationary and laptop, Wi-Fi connection via D-Link 2640U. Computers see each other, I can exchange messages. But when creating a game, they do not want to see the server in any. What is the problem?

795948 11.11.21

Come to me
Username - SMail
Password - 1

a
alik.benq 11.11.21

What have you caused panic here? For the fourth year now I have not been able to set up hamachi and play a game with a friend!
And I can’t find a complete Hamachi setup, not just one stupid one (create a network and enter) a complete stranger,
Ept yes, I’ve already lived for 22 years and I can’t figure it out with this fucking program!
Tired of how to spend money on licenses !!!

I
IPcorp 11.11.21

Not a single hamachi, as they say ... You can try this too http://tunngle.net At one time, the multiplayer Far Cry 2 played just like that.