3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 09.11.19 07:27 pm

Movies similar to the Strangers or Something.

Hello people play tired, tired thump. Decided to watch a movie.Predator the latest, still nothing.Megalodon bullshit rare. I think normal is a fantastic Thriller what to watch? And one more thing can't remember what film (if it in total film) rubbing the terrible things we remember better blue woman with a gun in place of feet. What was it who knows?
14 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 09.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
About a girl with a gun instead of legs = planet of fear 2007 and the movie as intended . You can also watch the prequel something film is called the same , only it is 2011 , not the original of course , but quite good .

s
saa0891 09.11.19

Live fantastic the only horror film in recent years at least partly resembled the level of something or another.

g
gloccc 09.11.19

saa0891
The living have little to do with something , but with someone else's lapped well , that's just the film itself = a parody

s
saa0891 09.11.19

gloccc wrote:
that's just the film itself = a parody
As if there is something better,Ridley Scott with Prometheus and his Testament generally fucked everything up.

g
gloccc 09.11.19

saa0891
So I'm not saying that there are better . Be alive that the Covenant that Prometheus = nonsense ( sorry ) , IMHO it is better to revise the third and fourth alien and it is not to mention the excellent first two parts

s
saa0891 09.11.19

gloccc
Unlike Prometheus and Testament,a Living I quite liked,watched with pleasure,as Something 2011.
And by the way, he is certainly no worse than the fourth of another,because there are no stupid jokes but on the contrary a lot of intense scenes.

Latest predator couldn't even half the movie to survive,the film is not about the predator and about a bunch of morons.

V
Voin Morgota 09.11.19

saa0891
I don't know the year Prometheus was not looking, reading reviews. Looked two months ago and nothing seems. Of course not strangers 2 but it won and not will probably.
gloccc wrote:
prequel something
Drunk look is always one of my favorites. As classic the evil dead. Damn, maybe there was no super special effects, but with a soul made.

s
saa0891 09.11.19

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
I don't know the year Prometheus was not looking, reading reviews. Looked two months ago and nothing seems.
I am a fan of others in General was in a rage after watching (that of Prometheus,what of the Covenant) besides that movies is not about others (even Pro engineers we damn in the end is not found out in the Covenant at Scott's campaign does the roof on the androids demolished),they are totally missing the atmosphere of 1-3 parts,and both of these film is filled with such quantities of codswallop,stupidity and illogical behavior of the characters that you wonder how a master like Ridley Scott could take such a slag,and if all the parts of others I've seen a million times that these two films to watch at least once, there is no desire.
Esdinstvenny for which you can praise movies is the visual effects and the technical part,it is a pity that everything else is not even close to the same level.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 09.11.19

Through the horizon

V
Voin Morgota 09.11.19

saa0891
That hunting is something on the level. About a man's struggle with the unknown and scary.And all that know something, Yes, wrong, well, predator.I think that's penumo download, since see not what is not played but the reviews of her hoo.

D
DemonXL1080 09.11.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Watch movie Shocking Dark 1989 treshachok of course, but if something new and similar, from those years, this is the most it, one plot of the movie Alien + Terminator 1...
As strange as it sounds, it's true, yesterday saw it.
Still have film Army of Frankenstein...there is also a scary and unknown, but again from the trash...

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 09.11.19

screamers

s
saa0891 09.11.19

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
About a man's struggle with the unknown and scary
Can still old movies to watch,of course the technical part there is of course by today's standards, very very lame,but the essence of the place.
Metamorphosis: the alien Factor
Phantoms 1998
The invader 1997

V
Voin Morgota 09.11.19

saa0891
I wonder how many damn books of domestic authors would be hits with the right shot. The era of the dead, Blood brothers, Predator three. But our kind of cinema can not be removed, although the wife of Gogol kicks. What she saw there God only knows. And she understand something disgusting.