3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ness_ 11.11.21 10:45 pm

CTF Champ 6, Registration (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Registration is now open for the 6th CTF tournament on pg with cap selection!

Rules: There are no major changes planned, but there will be some innovations. In particular, it will not be possible to take a player with a higher rating than the one that was taken in the current one on the hood of the selection in subsequent rounds of the selection. The games will be held according to the schedule: one match per week in the BO3 format. Final - BO5. An application for captaincy can be left immediately with registration. The captain can only be an experienced CTF player, so that the team is recruited with the balance in mind. If there are no those wishing to become captains or the rega captain is not accepted by the organizers, then the organizers reserve the right to appoint captains at their discretion. You can apply for registration as a pair (cap - co-cap), but the admission of such a pair to the tournament remains at the discretion of the organizers.
Important: for those players who have not participated in previous tournaments and have never attended CTF training camps, it will be necessary to attend the training camps at least once in order to be able to evaluate the skill and make the balance at the tournament as even as possible.
Games usually take place on Saturday-Sunday. Participants should be prepared to allocate their time first and foremost on these days.
Cards: Tentative list of cards:
CTF-Grendelkeep
CTF-UCMP4-VirilityLE
CTF-Archanastre
CTF-CBP2-Pistola-Lite2
CTF-FP-Anfractuous2-LiTe
CTF-VaultCity-LE
Another card will be chosen later by voting. It is also possible to replace one of the current cards.
Format: 5x5.
Registration deadline: February 13.
Bonnet date: February 13-14.
Tournament start: February 15.
Organizers: naut, ImitatoR, Ness.

To participate, it is desirable to have a microphone and installed TeamSpeak 3! Knowledge of maps and mode is welcome.

Those wishing to participate unsubscribe in this thread. When registering, please indicate your real estate agent (in the event that it does not coincide with the nickname on the forum), so that later you can carry out an adequate cap selection, as well as how you can be contacted via skype.

List of registered (updated):
Mind (k) + bugatti
Chip
fortis_cor
forsicanec
cold-m
itsinthemind
ImitatoR (k)
Rasty
Koffee
Megapihar '
WEDROID
desp
Asin
cart ^ m
TT-Tolyan (k)
Chong
Lasundel
Biazet-TZO
nnj
spo_Oky
Maldito_O (k)
Pepper
Sanivit

Reserve:
xan_max
SuBFocuS
IIyXoBuK
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold mind 11.11.21

Suddenly.

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

Here is a sudden sly. Only yesterday we discussed it with you. :)

C
Cold mind 11.11.21

But what about the long pause between discussion and action ... But oh well,
even Orgov managed to contract, suddenly Naut was among them, and only recently they were throwing kakakhami at each other in kakakhami. :)
CTF activity on PG will take off again,

i
itsinthemind 11.11.21

+

i
imi 11.11.21

there will be no maid! smells like balance! : D
+

R
Rasty569 11.11.21

+ hic

C
Cold mind 11.11.21

zd.made
Are you definitely not participating? :( It

seems to me that F51 will not be there either, CS: GO has absorbed it.

i
itsinthemind 11.11.21

there are not a lot of people yet :(

A
Arxsab 11.11.21

Koffee

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

Chot is not crowded
yet :( There is still a lot of time ahead.

p
psyh7771 11.11.21

guys, how to participate in the championship?

N
Noize_suppressor 11.11.21

psyh7771
Those wishing to participate unsubscribe in this thread. When registering, please indicate your realnik (in the event that it does not coincide with the nickname on the forum), so that later you can carry out an adequate cap selection, as well as how you can be contacted via skype.

C
Cold mind 11.11.21

psyh7771
Look: you leave a request in this thread - your nickname and Skype. The organizer will invite you to play on our server, at the same time assess your level of play. The cap will take place on February 13-14. selection - it will be determined who plays in which team. Then you play one match a week against all other teams. It turns out that each participant will have 5-8 matches.

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

+ Mind & Megapihar '

M
Met4lgear 11.11.21

Nick-Asin;
Skype-Met4lgear.
I practically did not play in UT2004, but I know what's what, I played in UT3 before and in UT pre-alpha a little ^

i
itsinthemind 11.11.21

In UT2004 I practically did not play, but I know what's what, I played UT3 before and in UT pre-alpha a little ^
maybe you don't need it? ..

t
toxikk.com 11.11.21

it is necessary, for fun: D

C
Cold mind 11.11.21

Asin is good at the new UT. Why isn't he on the member list yet, Ness?

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

Let him come and play for a start, so that you can evaluate his skill. While it will be in reserve.

p
psyh7771 11.11.21

Cold Mind
thank you)