3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamesKnight 09.11.19 07:27 pm

Bugs campaign (Anno 1800)

Who runs the campaign, respond.
Met in the game a strange bug. Attach the screenshot.
It can be seen as goods, wine, chocolate and cigars filled the warehouse, despite the fact that the settlers 3 levels, and these products are open only in the subsequent levels of the population. The goods are purchased. Bug or strange feature?
Spoiler
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ketik 09.11.19

And the duty of these goods are not charged for transactions at the port?

G
GamesKnight 09.11.19

Ketik
I do not quite understand what I mean. Where to look?
Here's the video. It can be seen that at the moment nothing is purchased or sold and the stock of these goods increase spontaneously

m
maryna_p93 09.11.19

GamesKnight
It's the harvest festival) on the screen has a die - point, and will infa
The stock is replenished automatically

G
GamesKnight 09.11.19

maryna_p93
Understood, thank you

K
Ketik 09.11.19

GamesKnight
Possible You don't know, in prison, sold by the person who when using it in the port office gives a bonus each time you make a transaction in Your port have a chance to get a few tons of any product - pepper, hops and so on. I thought maybe You have is exactly the case

G
GamesKnight 09.11.19

Ketik
OK, I'll know thank you)
As it turned out is a bonus from the festival. By the way, I think, quite imbalanced feature. I'm not to resume the production of these goods, and their stock is already more than 100T

K
Ketik 09.11.19

GamesKnight
I also haven't gotten to these products, but seems to me that the 100T will fly away instantly when you see consumers of these products

T
TRlBUN 09.11.19

My concern is that the oil ends very quickly. Is three wells, but they hardly provide one power. All trains are open, but the imbalance can't avoid.

s
serega4729 09.11.19

Possible Bug*??=Tell me that you need to do next in this Chapter, the courthouse was built-all conditions fulfilled,in the New world also built a Wharf and developed Infrostruktura--hanging job, Select the warehouse and nothing further happens? Thanks in advance(attached screenshot)

E
ExDionis 09.11.19

I noticed that if a job ( I thank God it was only in the side) the grey box under the NPC instead of pictures ( You have seen on the screenshot) - the task is impossible. Probably really a bug.

s
serega4729 09.11.19

2 times pereprohodil on one and the same place with such a hat, the job hangs and nothing happens

M
Matvey Carev 09.11.19

I have subgoals quest emergency evacuation. Looked in the Internet not only me... instead of ships that accompany you to swim to the island are floating down the card until it stops and there are... write error is due to the fact that in the beginning when the new world discover if your island will capture. And if new it will return the quest won. I wrote already to support. I'm not the one waiting for the patch. Someone replays, but I alas enough already before this quest. The entire map was captured except for the pirates.