3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LEAFT DEAD 11.11.21 10:45 pm

Tactics and tips (Survarium)

The theme was created in order to share the tactics of the game on a specific map and mode.
For example, which grouping to download first, which is better to use on different maps or modes.

Well, in my opinion, on the maps of Cologne, Rudnya, Mamaev Kurgan, it will be wise to use weapons with long and medium ranges, and set traps not far from the base for the sake of better defense.

Rudnya

https://ru.survarium.com/cis-ru/news/taktika-boya-rudnya
Cologne-bridge

Mamayev Kurgan

on the maps Radar East Tarakanovskiy fort Khimzavod think about neighbors or middle distance. Place traps where the enemy often passes (for example, a doorway), but the main thing is that your traps would not touch the trajectory of the allies (you do not need to close the "only" move to the enemy with a trap).

Radar station Vostok

Tarakanovskiy fort

Chemical plant

But the most interesting map for me is the School because on it you can use long, medium and short range weapons very effectively, as well as traps and grenades.

School
pix.PlayGround.ru

I would be glad to hear your version.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdroV 11.11.21

I hate traps. Brothers in arms will set traps in the aisles, and you go and shoot. Although, it depends on the team. If the team is slow, then they will do so.
I also really like the location "school". Perhaps the best card of all.

M
Metal messiah 11.11.21

Topikstarter "stocking" reminded one "politician" ...
And on a subject, I will say that a well-stuck trap, especially right under the enemy's nose, can deliver a lot of lulz. Well, it also works as a deterrent. They will look more closely at their feet when they go around a corner or in an opening, which can be used. Well, or throw a grenade if the enemy decided to "clear mines" the trap from a safe position, but did not burn the player. Or if you burned, but hesitates to stick out because of the trap. Throw grenades at doorways in buildings, in short. But watch out for your allies. Many people don't like this approach. Many do not look at their feet or at the markers. But I am more enraged by all sorts of snipers who are difficult for me to counter at a distance due to disgusting performance and ping. CQC decides.

p.

L
LEAFT DEAD 11.11.21

AdroV
Sometimes traps help out a lot when the team does not think to follow or look for batteries (and you, like a bee, are doing the task to win out of 6 batteries), but only then they shoot wherever they hit (including you).

ps at least sometimes traps "brothers in arms" put you under your feet or where allies walk.

A
AdroV 11.11.21

LEAFT DEAD
at least sometimes "brothers in arms" traps put you under your feet or where allies walk.
That's what I'm talking about, although yesterday I was at school, I smoked the enemy base and set traps in the aisle, I got caught right away) For me, traps may be good, but when others use them, I just hate them)
Almost no one wants to look for batteries , many just get frags and that's it.

R
R_D_V 11.11.21

The main tactic in the game is to either close it well or find a few onyxes and bend

L
LEAFT DEAD 11.11.21

AdroV
Often the main ally in the game is a trap that you can rely on both in cover and in defense.
R_D_V
The topic I made in order to share tactics against rats and onyxes.

For me, the tactic of ratting or running with onyx is not very sporting, since in the game data modes (at the moment) everything is done for a team game (well, as it was said above, many just fill in frags and that's it) and I don't see any sense in ratting (and without me rats will grab), but about onyx I think it's better to find a couple of batteries.

ps using the trap, you can close the rat's access to its "nest" or escape from the onyx.

R
R_D_V 11.11.21

LEAFT DEAD
In this game absolutely nothing has been done, not that for a team game. Constant desynchronization, lags when firing. Carrying batteries agrees still hints at a team game but weakly because everyone starts to run and shoot in the main and not look for and carry batteries because everyone is already tired of carrying these batteries. Only onyx will save against onyx, and so only wait until the player's immortality ends. The game itself makes the players sit still because the weak modes ran out from the base, took a position and you sit and wait. I can imagine how many srach there will be in free mode, because everyone will be rats there. But this is still very far away

L
LEAFT DEAD 11.11.21

R_D_V
In this game, absolutely nothing has been done, not that it's a pity to admit it for a team game, but it's true.

G
GooverNV 11.11.21

Are you still playing IT ???