3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21 10:45 pm

Far Cry Primal Apex Edition (Far Cry: Primal)

Pre-ordered the Apex Edition in Steam, in addition to additional sticks in the form of original skins of an owl, tigers, mammoths, new weapons, we are offered to play 3 additional tasks for a mammoth. And here I do not quite understand, supposedly, playing as a mammoth, we will need to fight back little people and other animals, but, in fact, how this gameplay for a mammoth can differ from those standard moments when the GG sits on top in the form of a rider and scatters tusks to the sides a foe? This is also gameplay, as it were, for a mammoth. What is the difference?
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
pshanyrckov 11.11.21

It is also necessary to make a pre-order since I am a fan of this series of games.

s
solo837 11.11.21

Bard Buttercup
I think the difference is that in the headlights edge 4 you follow the interests of the GG, who was riding the mammoth, and here you follow the interests of the mammoth itself and all the people you meet. If I understood you correctly.

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

And here it was not without "magic weed"))
Take a sip from the shaman's bowl to find out what it is like to be a mammoth ...
Far Cry® Primal - Digital Apex Edition

B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21

solo837
What I meant was how the gameplay would look and whether it would be different from the default in rider mode. That is, some additional animations during the attack, for example, crushing with hooves or thrusting onto a tusk are exclusive, which is not available in the rider mode. Or the whole difference will be reduced to the absence of a Persian on the mammoth's back and that's it. I also want to hope that it will not be just scattering enemies to the sides, but some mini-story will be included in this additional content (like 50 or 60 minutes of gameplay for a mammoth). Well, like, before you defend your herd, you first need to achieve the status of a leader by first fighting with other mammoths, become a leader and then lead your herd, well, something like that.
Paul_SH
I don't even know which one is more challenging, from Yoga and Reggie with trucks falling from the sky or from a shaman, with the function of transforming into a mammoth)

f
forkiller 11.11.21

Also pre-ordered Apex Edishon and also in Steam and not through Yuplei, there is no difference in the price, and there and there 2299. And here's what is interesting to me:
NEW WEAPON - BLOOD SHASTI: a club made of bone, buried in teeth and drenched in the blood of enemies. It once belonged to Ull, the evil chieftain of the Udam. The club cannot be broken or burned.
Do I understand correctly, the weapon in the game will break? If so, it is wine. Thought out, taking into account its homemade component and the materials from which primitive axes, clubs, etc. are made, such weapons are simply obliged to break. Maybe they will return the disease as well? Well, like malaria from the 2nd part.

s
solo837 11.11.21

Bard Buttercup
I think any of the above will definitely be you, especially a separate plot, otherwise what's the point in this before. content, if you just stupidly run around with an elephant and scatter everyone right and left.

B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21

forkiller
I vote with both hands "for" weapon wear. And bring back malaria! Well, or a disease like malaria, from which they suffered in antediluvian times. In FC2, this feature was cool. When, in the midst of a battle, you start to be stabbed and because of this you catch bullets). I really hoped that they would return everything to FC 3.4, but alas. Maybe now they will finally gash

V
VALERSON0502 11.11.21

forkiller
Also pre-ordered Apex Edishon and also in Steam and not through Yuplei
And what is the difference between buying a game on Steam and buying it on Uplay? You even
buy it at the nearest kiosk, the game is still launched through Uplay. There will be no Uplay, there will be no
game.

f
forkiller 11.11.21

VALERSON0502
Yes, I know perfectly well that it is no different and that it is launched through Yuplei. I just bought it on the incentive and that's it. I always bought all Yubisoft games in Steam. Well, it happened. In general, Yuplei supports only Yandex money from wallets. It sucks.

V
VALERSON0502 11.11.21

forkiller
The fact that only Yandex money agrees with this. It's time to expand the list.

U
Uncle Vanya number 20 11.11.21

I thought there would be Apex special effects from nVidia ... :)

G
Guns1872 11.11.21

sheer calla lilies and not a game for two mowers ,,,, drown in shit those who buy it .......