3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 11.11.21 10:45 pm

Nuclear killer (Fallout 4)

Now I'm writing Police weekdays. I have already described 3 big cases, I am planning another 2 or 3. About the Little Killer and about the Nuka-Killer. I stumbled upon the second one quite by accident, just revising the records in the police stations in Boston and the surrounding area in search of interesting crimes. And in almost all of them there is a murder in which the victim has a Nuka-Cola lid inserted into the eye sockets. Previously, I did not notice these entries, and in the wiki there is no article about killer nuclei. But for me this is a great find, this case will definitely be in the story.
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 11.11.21

Good for you

h
halepa 11.11.21

Misha Cherik
Flag in hand - go for it, I liked the previous publications on the Fallout world. Keep it up! Duplicate links.

I
Ivanych 11.11.21

halepa
Where are the previous ones?

h
halepa 11.11.21

Ivanych
Other parts
First www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/dovoennyj_mir- .. Second www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/dovoennyj_mir_ .. Third www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/dovoennyj_mir_ .. Fourth www.playground .ru / blogs / fallout_4 / dovoennyj_mir_ .. Fifth www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/dovoennyj_mir_ ..
Spoiler
www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/dovoennyj_mir_ ..
these are the previous ones. UPSS, something 404 knocks out, look at the author ..

I
Ivanych 11.11.21

halepa Thank you
, I will read it at my leisure.

T
Technic82 11.11.21

We wait...