3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaor 11.11.21 10:45 pm

How to Defeat a Mother (Dying Light)

Please tell me how to cope with my mother in the battle at elstation, she instantly endures, I play on medium
4 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 11.11.21

dimaor
Hit in the face, roll over and regenerate.
Nothing complicated

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

dimaor
there is a good place, a broken bridge, you jump onto it from the left along an oblique ramp or whatever. You stand on the edge, the mother jumps from below, you hammer her, she practically does not have time to give change. sometimes she starts yelling, you quickly retreat along the bridge and right back ... In principle, a couple of minutes and you're done.
I tried it on both the difficult and the nightmare.

B
Baffometi 11.11.21

Played hard +. After several unsuccessful attempts, I won in a stupid way :) With the S key held down, I moved in a circle on the lower platform, keeping a constant safe distance from the Mother.

A
Alexander Bekker 11.11.21

Dragged her on the first try. I thought it would be difficult, since even the thread was created with the help of.
After the victory, I was wildly upset, because I did not expect such a quick denouement at all. And the side quests are almost all completed. Sadness. I didn't even have time to play enough, but simply playing without a goal would no longer be so interesting. I hope the developers will come up with something: either a new addition, or a sequel.