3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adekvat_PG 09.11.19 07:27 pm

The problem is the Instructions (there are only 1 test) (Mortal Kombat 11)

INSTRUCTION ▶ STRATEGY ▶ INDICATOR CONTROL
(here is a test with a clean unit when you blokish second time from the bottom clean the unit and immediately ⇧+Y (you're for Barack, against you Scarlet)) in short does not work, do not have time, were bored and a friend then got stuck and say that the client is really a bug on the block!
If I did this stuff at once rasplachivaetsya me SHAO KAHN commentator!
Ismodal have 3 view controllers, ismacil even the clave (clave tried) fails to make the CLEAN BLOCK after the first normal block, NO way! I suffer already 2 hour in total time. Went through the whole practice to easy, even on easy twice, THIS TEST can not get help, or even explain how to hack this BUG!

More often buggy, the office, pers Bloch himself sometimes, it rarely happens and it's not the joystick and it is in the client BUG 1000% TESTED IMHO!

CANNOT BE MANAGED, CLAUDIA AND ALL THE JOYSTICKS! STICKING TO THE LEFT+UP WHEN YOU LOG INTO THE GAME AND DISABLE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!
NOT HELP the FOLLOWING: Disconnected the keyboard, the joystick was Disconnected, Checked and Updated all fire wood - all new, Updated cache, Reinstalling the game.
Turn off AntiLogger with antivirus - did not help!
The game sets itself is to itself, even without the keyboard and joystick!
How to fix that ???
The only solution to the problem!And Alt+Tab again back to game!

HELP PLIZ!
4 Comments
Sort by:
z
z4nik 09.11.19

Адекват_PG
Just launched and passed. The point is that when the second blow you load Clean unit, appears on the left, after that it prozhat blow ⇧+Y immediately, but it happened. It is necessary to proimote block right before the impact you

A
Adekvat_PG 09.11.19

z4nik
Thank you for your reply and trying to help me! I always did previously was not lazy and looked at the demo of this test. Several times worked a double net block (these are the statistics for the hour sakotsu this test), then I managed to make the Punishment ⇧+Ⓨ. But for a stunt like that this test will not count, because the first block is required to be simple, namely a simple block I can't get a clean block! I have different thoughts and options to solve this problem but I want to do everything honest, no hack, no bypass, no clicker, no fashion, no editing of the log in the usual way. Oh and I got a lock on the trigger, which physically allows you to quickly proimity blocks may be in this trouble, but other 2-and controller in block prozhimaet jet will not let me take the test.
The main Canyon joystick v2 (wired) is the analogue of the DualShock 4.

V
Voodi 09.11.19

Адекват_PG
use this after running click on the main hooks, and there in the opened Instant win (need to in the box came a cross), so you can go through all the training (although still need to download cheat engine) https://www.playground.ru/cheats/mortal_kombat_11_tablitsa_dlya_cheat_engine_upd_30_04_2019_theycallmetim13-86300/

A
Adekvat_PG 09.11.19

Voodi, thank you for the detailed help! ✅All revealed to have