3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21 10:48 pm

Tiger II vs Caernarvon (World of Tanks)

which tank is better, got 30k free experience and don't know what to pump in, advice from experienced tankers is required))
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDestroy 11.11.21

The tiger, of course. Caenne cactus is wild.

B
BenziLLLa 11.11.21

The last branches of the game (starting just with the Brit) can be downloaded only for the sake of tops. And on the subject, the tiger itself is very good, the weapon in terms of comfort is about the same as that of the Englishman, the CT runs faster than that, and it is better armored.
Plus, it is not known, there will be a hundred with 215 heavy, the E 100 will never change.

G
GOD GAME 11.11.21

Kaen has frequent non-penetrations, but the Royal is always sewn

a
aprik1982 11.11.21

The tiger is more interesting in everything, the gun is accurate, and you will also get out on the e75, it is also very pleasing, the only thing that is from kaen to conqueror is 110k experience, and from kt to 75 175k, but on kt they are not felt

a
arzanyaev 11.11.21

GOD GAME
kt is better armored than a cardboard caern, so there is no need to dilute water here on the forum .. caern and its entire branch is a galvanized cardboard. If you follow the kote branch, then good armored and powerful tanks await you like the top e100, just a gorgeous top and you need to download it, you can say before the mouse branch ..

W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21

arzanyaev
I like FVshka on the kaen branch

a
arzanyaev 11.11.21

Wolf_UA1
pt are good at the brites, yes ..

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 11.11.21

I like FVshka on the Kaena branch.
Fri are good at the brites. Yes ..
FV215 is TT, and the babakha is still in the parallel branch of Fri.