3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIlEFF 11.11.21 10:48 pm

Fatal Error Build_July_2012 1082568 (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello everyone!

At the very beginning of the game, after rescuing a policeman, after pressing LB - equalize the chance to call a wheelbarrow, an error occurs:

Config:

Tell me how you can solve this problem?

I reinstalled the game, the files themselves are also in place: It

helps to switch PhysX to the processor from the video card, and in this case, 2 buns smoke and newspapers from Nvidia do not work.
Or, I suppose, simply disabling them in the settings will help. But this is PPC .. that will not work.

At what was recently Windows 8.1, everything worked there and the Windows 10 update came along with firewood for firewood vidyahi and PhysX. so I can't say for sure if a dozen affects it exactly. I tried to indulge in firewood, it was true that the penultimate physics was never found, maybe someone knows where there is an archive of versions of physics ?!

In general, who faced, how did you decide?
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
LightColorWave 11.11.21

In support, write to the Warners. Maybe they will help. And so the game is buggy.

I
IIlEFF 11.11.21

Hmm ... the question is, does windows 10 support DX10?

Below on the topics I read that the PC version uses DX10 if you enable Nvidia Gameworks. For some reason, it seems to me that this is the problem.

D
DStrifer 11.11.21

Check the registry, directX and all Visual and net framework libraries. This game has no problems with win10, it went by itself. Tsoev ignore all sorts of plugs in every F.

I
IIlEFF 11.11.21

DStrifer
DX, Visual and Net Framework were reinstalled and repaired, but no result.
I haven't checked the registry, I don't even know what to check in it)

D
DStrifer 11.11.21

IIlEFF
ccleaner will do everything there, try it.

I
IIlEFF 11.11.21

DStrifer
Unfortunately, fixing the registry errors did not help.

D
DStrifer 11.11.21

IIlEFF is
bad (((And you updated the drivers for vidyuhi, that is, when you installed new ones, chose manual installation and put a daw on "Clean install" there? It's just that you really shouldn't have any problems, I put my friend on the laptop too, but there is generally a card trouble GT720m and no problems, although FPS is not a fountain but no flights, at this moment I saw it myself with a wheelbarrow, everything went surprisingly)

I
IIlEFF 11.11.21

DStrifer
Yes, the driver was updated with a clean installation.
Did your friend and you yourself play with Nvidia's buns (Smoke / Fog and Leaves) or were they turned off?
Because we are talking about these two options enabled. Without these, everything works.

D
DStrifer 11.11.21

IIlEFF is
not, with its map, these buns are generally not available in the menu))))) they are like a list but are not highlighted and they cannot be selected at all)

I
IIlEFF 11.11.21

As I understand it)
In general, the above problem is present only when the buns are on. And on Windows 8.1 everything worked, but in 10k it stopped. Here on the forum I read that when the buns are on, the game starts to use DX10, and when DX11 is off, that's why I asked if the W10 supports DX10. Perhaps something is connected with this.

I
IIlEFF 11.11.21

savin tim
And why does it seem to me that this link is better not to go!

D
Dimon Ananin 11.11.21

I break my head myself, the same error, only when starting the game

E
Edward_K 11.11.21

The same garbage, I don’t know what it’s connected with) Config i7-4790K + GTX 980 + 16Gb RAM, Win10Prox64
When you save a cop (in the 1st mission) on "E" you press and crash with this error. Well, then it flies down the CD ...

V
Vasek Vasekk 11.11.21

This whole Betman is solid - Fatal Error.

E
Egor Mashurov 11.11.21

I solved the problem, you just need to turn off the newspapers and fog, after that everything works fine without crashes and you don't need to switch PhysX to percent)