3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21 10:48 pm

Companion lags (Fallout 4)

Good day to all! Help solve 2 problems. First: he sent Psina to Senchuari and she disappeared. In Senchuari, it is not there, as well as near the settlement. I sent her home from about the bridge in Cenchuari because took Codsworth with him. Where or how can you find it? And the second problem: Preston fell from the building and now lies as if he was seriously wounded (when you can usually inject a stimulant to cure), as a result, he cannot be cured, you cannot talk to him, he constantly lies, moves only if I do fast travel. How to solve this problem? Litsuha game with the latest patch. There are no mods somehow affecting companions.
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

~

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Maybe you missed when choosing a location and sent the dog to another settlement?

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

nikita2112
At that time, Senchuari was the only settlement

F
FROS_DAD 11.11.21

dog in the senkchuar, there are many booths on which she crawls, look for

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

FROS_DAD
No, I just climbed everything there. I also put up a booth, walked away from it and "waited" for an hour, checking whether the dog would come there

C
Cold light 11.11.21

On the second problem: it happens with all partners, not only with Preston. I healed by throwing 20 stimpacks into my partner's inventory and starting to jump around the locations with fast travel, the satellite pricked himself and everything was ok. (Not from the first fast travel it can help, you may still have to get involved in the battle, but it helps by rail). The second option is to try your partner himself to take a shot and heal himself or the third option in the console to poke a resource

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

Cold light
Now I will try and unsubscribe =)

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

Cold light
Thank you, it helped, but a little different, I rode around the locations with Preston, the lags did not pass, but when I sent him to Senchuari with a stimulator, and then he moved there he met him already whole and calmly walking on foot :)

C
Cold light 11.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Excellent) And it is better to leave the stimulants in your partner's inventory with a margin, so that in the event of a fall, the partner will automatically heal himself.

On the first problem: you can teleport to the dog to at least find out where he is. In the console, enter
player.moveto 0001D162
if it doesn't work, then
player.moveto 1D15C

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

Cold light
FROS_DAD The
dog was under the Century, fell into the texture. I pulled it out, taking it with me and fast travel to the place)
Cold light thanks again for the help :)

r
ripvango 11.11.21

Cold light
Thanks, I thought this is not being treated. When this happened to Nick, I loaded up an old save and for the future I vowed to take my partners with me to where I could wrap myself up from a great height. (This is exactly what happened to Nick then.) I also thought that the patches had already cured it .. Eh ...

Hmmm, but with the new expected "Survival" mode, this method will not work anymore ... Hmm ...

And how to treat "floating" partners - is there infa? This is when you got out of the reservoir but your partner "does not know" about it and continues to float through the air ..

C
Cold light 11.11.21

ripvango
for me, too, Nick fell so well, also McCready and Deacon. Moreover, everyone falls in the same place + -, it seems that somewhere in Lexington the meshes are crookedly laid, that there the partners are pouring down like ripe pears.

In survival, this is one of the weak points, in my opinion. And in general, the companion's mortality-resurrection system, taking into account his AI, raises my doubts.

On swimming: my partners did not swim, but the simplest is fast travel, you can try to enter and exit the water again ... well, a resource right in a pinch with a console (though from a resource right things are lost from a partner, but sometimes only a drastic measure helps)