3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dinsekt 11.11.21 10:48 pm

What are the consequences of destroying the subway? (Fallout 4)

People, such a question. The first time I saw the subway in the church, what are the consequences if you kill them all at once? I survived, sent Desdemona and just killed everyone on the spot. How can this be reflected in the future and is there any point in doing this?
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Preston 11.11.21

dinsekt
Well, firstly, you lost your partner, and secondly, playing for another faction, you will have one less quest. And nothing prevents you from completing all their quests and then killing everyone.

d
dinsekt 11.11.21

Preston
Got it, thanks for the answer. It's just weird, I can kill the whole subway at the very beginning, but I can't do the same with the minutemans, because Preston Gavri is immortal)

S
Shinami Kimoto 11.11.21

dinsekt
maybe you will have a bug with the inability to go to the institute, according to the line of the main quests because there is a body in the subway that can decipher the chip.

A
Atay Wolverine 11.11.21

dinsekt
Why destroy everyone at once? The subway, of course, is a little touched by the mind, but they do not kill anyone, do not rob, at least purposefully.

L
Len [02] 11.11.21

Shinami Kimoto
There will be no bugs, no need to mislead people. Put the whole Subway to sleep? It doesn't matter, the chip decrypts itself in their lair.