3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
borisskaz 11.11.21 10:48 pm

Well oooo very long load the game (Trove)

The game takes a very long time to load at startup
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
borisskaz 11.11.21

Tell me so that it takes a long time to sink or is it a mistake

D
Dima Starostyonok 11.11.21

BorisPerminov
So many people, the problem is the number of servers.

d
djmatnik 11.11.21

If queqe position 1000+ writes, then there are too many players on the game server - wait until it comes in

L
Lehaas 11.11.21

I get an error: "Error retrieving data. There may be problems with your Internet connection. (Error code # 1034)"

S
Semyon Simarzin 11.11.21

Why can't I press any button when I enter the game?

A
Artem Samoylenko 11.11.21

How to fix crashes, errors, freezes, getting stuck on the boot screen or receiving user confirmation, mouse, camera and glyph problems in Trove Trove server connection error - solution If the Trove server connection error occurs even when the servers are turned on, and technical work is underway, then you should try running GlyphClient and GlyphDownloader with administrator rights. Both of these files are located in the folder with the game installed. You can run them with administrator rights by right-clicking and selecting the appropriate item, or by checking the "Run as administrator" checkbox in the "Compatibility" tab in the "Properties" menu. It is also worth checking if a firewall or antivirus is blocking the game. If this is the problem, add Trove to the list of exclusions. How to fix: Trove connection error When a connection error occurs in Trove, the client declaration section is not loaded, and then the specified message appears. A simple solution to this problem is to launch the game from the desktop or from the Start menu. Solution: Your character on auto path continues to walk in a straight line in Trove Most of the time, your character on auto path continues to walk in a straight line in Trove if you use a controller (usually an Xbox) when playing the game, or if you are using both the keyboard and controller ... Choose one thing - controller or keyboard, or just go to keyboard, because this problem usually occurs with controllers. This way the error will be resolved. Trove Loading Screen Stuck (Infinite Loading) - Solution The only proven solution to Trove loading infinite or stuck loading screen is to restart the game. Solution: Stuck on "User Verification Received" in Trove If you are stuck on "User Verification Received" in Trove, do the following: Log in to Steam and select Trove in your library. Right click, select Properties. Go to the Local Files tab and click Check Cache Integrity. Trove Game Won't Launch from Steam - How to Fix If you launch the game from GlyphClient.exe, but the problem persists, the only way out is to manually delete the game files from the Steam folder along this path: steam => steamapps => common Trove cannot rotate the camera with the mouse after exiting the portal - solution Usually, it is not possible to rotate the camera with the mouse after exiting the portal in Trove if, if you enter the portal with active game menus. This can be avoided by making sure all menus are closed before exiting the portal. How to Fix: Mouse Cannot Lock and Unlock in Trove If your mouse fails to lock or unlock in Trove, the only proven way to fix the problem is to restart the game. Glyph does not update Trove, giving a message that the game is still running - solution If Trove is not updating through Glyph, giving a message about an allegedly launched game, then this error occurs when any of the Glyph games is running (not necessarily the client itself). If you've launched Trove before, make sure both the game and the client are closed. This can be done by terminating the Trove and Glyph processes in the Task Manager. Trove displays the message "AS: Login" or "LS: Requesting Login" during authorization - solution to the problem The reason for freezing during authorization in Trove is usually the need to update some game files. This can be fixed via Steam using the cache integrity check from the fifth paragraph of this article. More details: http://gamesqa.ru/games/trove/kak-ispravit-vylety-oshibki-frizy-i-drugie-problemy-s-trove-1126/ using the cache integrity check from the fifth point of this article. More details: http://gamesqa.ru/games/trove/kak-ispravit-vylety-oshibki-frizy-i-drugie-problemy-s-trove-1126/ using the cache integrity check from the fifth point of this article. More details: http://gamesqa.ru/games/trove/kak-ispravit-vylety-oshibki-frizy-i-drugie-problemy-s-trove-1126/