3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cev196 11.11.21 10:48 pm

the strongest of bosses and mini bosses (Darkest Dungeon)

vote for me while collector
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 11.11.21

cev196
collector is harmless. I meet him without loss. the main thing is to get it right and on time.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 11.11.21

from mini bosses: Shambler, or whatever his type: Boogeyman-)

The best trinket (ancient) I knocked out of Boogeyman is "Family Flask" + 25% to lives +10 to stress received.

I noticed such a thing, I do not know whether it is so conceived or not by the developers. He came with a cool team to the boss "Pig Prince" and as a barbarian immediately killed the little pig that stands behind the boss. The boss got so angry that in three strikes he killed everyone, ALL of my fighters, Karl !! In the second race, I came to the boss and did not touch that little pig, and I quickly beat the boss.

W
Wicked mole 11.11.21

I suffered the most losses on the witch, and the simplest one, for me, is the prophet

R
Return the Panties 11.11.21

But what about the giants? Crit of a blow with a branch = one-shot even of a fat hero ... I no longer want to walk into the thicket on high difficulty, even the curse of weakening does not help ..

I
IIMaXiMuMII 11.11.21

The witch is the most difficult, she zadolbala shove my Persians into the cauldron! The lightest Siren