3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVAEIG 11.11.21 10:50 pm

New Game Plus and Post Game (Dragon's Dogma)

Such a question. Defeated a huge dragon named Gregory, watched the credits, began post-game with a green sky and terribly strong bosses. And I correctly understood that at that moment it was necessary to go to the menu and an item with New Game + should have appeared there? Otherwise, I continued to play further, but there is no New Game + item in the menu. Will he appear again after completing the post-game? Or the train has left, start a new game? Too sharp a jump in complexity has occurred to kill an upright crocodile in Everfall I spend as much effort and time as a pair of armored cyclops in a regular game, and these lizards walk in groups of 5-6 individuals, so I thought about NG + to pump up
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
moon duck 11.11.21

The victory over Grisha is not the end of the game, although the credits may make you think that this is the end, in fact, in order to get the real ending of the game, you need to accumulate 20 Wakesones and bring them to the altar on the 1st level of Everfall (which you can stupidly descend from the pawn guild). After that, NG + will open (you will have to stupidly load the game), though keep in mind that after the real ending you will no longer be able to continue running around the world, so it's better to finish all the quests that you would like to go through (and Bitterblack Island). True, NG + is actually literally no different from a regular game, so it's better to start it in Hard Mode so that there are at least some differences in difficulty.

S
SVAEIG 11.11.21

Well, okay, thanks.
I forgot about the island, then I'll go there

G
GazTen 11.11.21

They forgot to say that just bringing up Wakestoes won't be enough. After that, there will be a simple boss, after which you can finish the game. Moreover, it will not end on its own. If you get stuck and don't know what to do, then just pay attention to the sword.

S
SVAEIG 11.11.21

Yes, I was not in Everfall, I could not play not on the islands, it became too difficult, at some point the game turned into a simulator of the revival of pawns. I started Hard Mode, there the hero, and the pawn and clothes were transferred, I will try to swing other classes.

G
GazTen 11.11.21

Strange, the game was rarely difficult. If you know what and how to do, the game is pretty easy.