3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MacTire 11.11.21 10:50 pm

New price for Season Pass (Fallout 4)

Well, how do you like the new Season Pass price tag? It seems to me or are they from greed to the edge ofigel?
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 11.11.21

For us it is expensive, for Pendos it is a common thing.

R
RedFleecer 11.11.21

I was not hooked on the follych: (So I'm not worried, but yes, the price is not sickly.

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

3599 rubles. Lived, the season pass is more expensive than the game itself.
At first I experienced a slight tingling sensation in the fifth point from such a jump in prices, but now I am glad that I did not fall for such a divorce a second time.
No, I will spirachu and put these dlts on my licensed "pig in a poke".

L
LeXXInc 11.11.21

We are waiting for discounts of 50 +%
Anyway, there is no gekk yet, and without it there are no normal mods. In terms of normal mods, I mean something like Project Nevada for FNV

G
Garry3Fingers 11.11.21

LeXXInc
Huck in April, discounts on pass will not be available until next year. With a 50% discount it will be more expensive than without it until today.

b
belvil 11.11.21

So let the holes rivet harder, otherwise the price tag is horse with mediocre patches

M
MacTire 11.11.21

Halagaz
Let's start with the fact that they did not raise the price for Russia, but raised the price in dollars, which was reflected in our full strike.

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

In fact, this is $ 60 at a rate of 60 rubles per dollar. The price is fixed, it does not depend on the rate fluctuations. I did not see any special conditions for our country, unlike the price of the original Fallout 4. Otherwise, the game would have cost not 2k, but twice as much. The publisher decided not to bother with regional policy when releasing dlts, it seems.

A
Alexander Arzamastsev 11.11.21

Fuck them and not a season pass. I'd rather put a pirate mod on the game itself.

p
press 11.11.21

Come on yuh

B
Brotello 11.11.21

Is there a sinon more expensive in nature? Generally a nightmare is going on XD

q
qwelp 11.11.21

This is tin, I won't buy it on principle, I bought the game itself almost twice as cheap.
Better make an order, for torrent-Yiddish

K
KlausBarbie 11.11.21

yyyy ... season pass for Star Wars is even cheaper)

R
Razorblade90 11.11.21

Brotello
Yes, Elite Dangerous costs 10k +

L
LordGostelian 11.11.21

If they warned that the Season Pass will cost more over time, so no surprise.

C
Cgen 11.11.21

M
Martynes 11.11.21

I took it myself yesterday. On the one hand - feeling like a victim of marketing, but on the other - I was going to take it anyway (and pulled it not in anticipation of a discount, but simply because it was lazy), so it doesn't work.

T
TonyKent 11.11.21

Razorblade90
13K it cost, and it no longer exists, although MB will appear again

W
Wise fool 11.11.21

THEKIT
Seasonal passes always get more expensive with DLS announcements. It was the same with Dying Light. The price has risen by 200% (400% from the original). As soon as the announcement of the new DLS and the rise in prices for DLS in the eurozone, it was necessary to take 1,500 rubles each. The rise in the CIS was only a matter of time. And the whiners again got an excuse not to pay, but to steal from torrents.