3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 11.11.21 10:50 pm

Gwent - Bloody Baron (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone! I recently started playing gwent, everything would be nice, of course, but I ran into this problem: I didn't start playing right away, somewhere after a few quests after the release of Buttercup. The quest has really been filmed already, but nevertheless, in Velen I played with everyone except the Baron. I can't play with him, they say, because he went to get a healer for his little wife. And now the question arose, can I complete the quest to collect all the "special" cards? Maybe his card is somewhere in the house? Simply, there was already a slightly similar problem with the owner of the tavern in Novigrad (the witch hunters were killed when Triss and others were taken out of the city) and his card was in a box in the room at the inn's counter.
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ketik 11.11.21

The Baron's map is in his office on the table, even in the quest it is written

A
Angelica04 11.11.21

The whole map is no longer possible to knock down some of them were in the white garden, another in the nobleman's in the palace, plus how many more xs you missed.

N
Nivellen 11.11.21

And I only realized at lvl 31 that the gwent of norms) although I do not have to completely collect desires)

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.11.21

Nivellen
Yes, in principle, my work is not huge either ... I just completed almost all the quests (not the plot), there were only contracts with the skulls and the search for blueprints.

L
L Eremenko 11.11.21

If you have passed the whole game, then you will not collect all the cards !!! Here's a hint where the main ones are.
The trophy is easy to miss!

A bug was fixed in patch 1.08, now you can get the trophy again.

Attention! Those who did not buy cards from Elsa in the White Garden can be bought from a merchant in the same village since patch 1.04.

The ZOLTAN KHIVAY card can be taken from the corpse near the "Gallows Tree", HERE since patch 1.07, if you missed it.

List of cards by deck:

Northern Kingdoms - 37 cards
Nilfgaard - 37
Skoia'tael cards - 37
Monster cards - 40 cards
Neutral and weather cards - 29
Leadership cards - 16 cards

There are 11 cards that can be easily skipped, they can only be obtained by completing certain quests.

Here is the list:

1.Novigrad. 3 cards: Buttercup / Vampire: Brooks / Milva. On the quest "A Question of Life and Death" to the right of the entrance there are players in Gwent, where you need to play 3 games, in any case, do not miss them, otherwise after completing the quest it will no longer be possible to return there.

2.Novigrad. 3 cards: Jan Natalis / Fringilla Vigo / Isengrim Faoiltiarna. After completing the main quest "Long live art!" When completing the quest, you will have a choice of rewards, cards or money, choose cards, otherwise we will no longer receive them.

3.Novigrad. Card 1: Geralt of Rivia. After Triss' task "Now or never", Dijkstra will ask you for help, agree to help him and at the end of the task you will have the opportunity to play with the shoemaker Thaler and win a unique card from him. You need to knock out this card before a certain task, otherwise there will be no more opportunity.

4.Novigrad. 4 cards: All leader cards are level 4. On the "High stakes" task, there are only 4 opponents, you cannot lose to anyone, save yourself in front of each opponent, refuse Sakhi's offer for the first time, and after defeating Tybalt (the last opponent), agree.

Important! Before you sign up for the tournament, save the game in a separate cell, in case of a weak deck you can return, but you cannot leave the building until the end of the tournament. * You need to collect a good deck and it is better to complete additional quests related to the Gwent games before this task. The quest is marked at level 24, but you can do it for 15+. In a fist fight with an elf, fight only with counterattacks, and later in the warehouse, if the opponents turn out to be much stronger than you, just climb the stairs behind and wait for Sakha to deal with everyone herself, and if everyone falls asleep, then wake up with a shot from a crossbow, no one will come to you will rise. And if you have an improved Axiy, then lure opponents to your side.

All quests for collecting unique cards:
1. Games with innkeepers - available after the educational * game in the White Garden, starts with Stepan.
2. Velenian players - accessible from the bulletin board, starts with the Baron.
3. Games in Novigrad - available from the bulletin board, starts with the banker Vivaldi.
4. High stakes - accessible from the bulletin board, starts in Passiflora.
5. Old Friends - available after defeating Zoltan.
6. Defeating Thaler - available after the "Deadly Conspiracy" quest, Thaler himself will be in the "Seven Cats" tavern.
7. Skelligian Games - Available from the Notice Board, starts with Mousehover. You can knock out 2 cards from the Alchemist.
8. Shock therapy - the quest is taken in the Gedinate Oak zone, next to Myshovur, upon completion you will receive a card of Iorveth.

All other cards are obtained only by playing with misers, blacksmiths, innkeepers, which are shown on the cards below, a random card is knocked out from each enemy.

Important! If you suddenly missed:

1. If you missed the game in the Vyzim castle, then you can go back there, play and win a card.

2. If you did not buy the cards from the innkeeper Elsa in the White Garden, then you can buy them from a merchant near the village, who was saved from the griffin at the very beginning of the game.

3. If you missed the game with the Baron, then you can return after the end of the missions to his room and pick up the card.

4. If Oliver dies, then take his card from his room in the tavern.

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

why the hell do you do this stupid quest to collect all the cards

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.11.21

SP-minus

and what else to do when add. the quests are over (or I didn't find them), the depths of Skellige are already tired of exploring (I'm talking about smuggling in the sea), and you want to stretch the plot a little?

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion

go to Fallout 4

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.11.21

SP-minus is
better for the stalker