3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaZaKoViCH 11.11.21 10:50 pm

Questions about the server, ladder, and so, to the heap) (Diablo 2)

Gentlemen, such things. We decided here with a friend to run the diblo "from scratch."

Since it was played back in the days when the version was by no means 1.13 and the majority of schoolchildren (which we were then) did not really have any Internet, we did not know about any powerful runwords and other things. As well as about ladders, uberdiabls, etc. And nothing, by the way, passed completely)))

So. Such questions arose about the game at rubattle.net:
1. We created in the heat of the moment "non-ladder" characters, now we are going to the hello .. So. Which SPECIFIC runwords don't work non-ladder? Only these?
http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/items/runewords/ladder/

Otherwise I would not like to collect something for a long time and persistently and then find an unpleasant surprise))))

2. Dropped the key of terror in the first act. I read about all these cases with uber bosses and the like ... And now I think - is this all relevant for a non-ladder? well that is works, bosses are called, annihilus falls?
And yes - where do these keys get dropped - are they random?
+
I saw that a certain diablo, the so-called "Diablo clone" runs across the open spaces in battlenet - is there such a thing? How to find it?) And again - does this work non-ladder?

3. Since such a thing, after passing through if we suddenly decide to go to the ladder - I would like to know - approximately once in what period does the ladder reset? The last one saw that it was in the summer ..)
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

KaZaKoViCH
It is known when one administration will reset, but I think that the next two years should not be.
2. Dropped the key of terror in the first act. I read about all these cases with uber bosses and the like ... And now I think - is this all relevant for a non-ladder? well that is works, bosses are called, annihilus falls? for such keys sticks fall out and not anikh.
I saw that a certain diablo, the so-called. "Diablo clone" runs across the open spaces in battlenet - is there such a thing? How to find it?) And again - does this work non-ladder? and here anikh falls out.
In general, you'd better just start over on ladder. On the nonladder there are not only some runwords, there are also no people -> there is no trade, and indeed no movement at all.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

diblo
KaZaKoViCH, if this is a joke, then already worn out and not confusing. ;-) In the

heat of the moment we created "non-ladder" characters, now we are going to hello ..
in vain. hammer right now and do it in ladder. in non, you still cannot get a number of necessary runes.

The administrator tries to reset it very rarely, until ALL players begin to hammer him with questions. in short, the next reset is not soon.

K
KISfly 11.11.21

When the paladin 99lvl will be on hccl then they will make a reset
:))

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

KISfly, this has already occurred to many, but Mark is sane and a loner, so I think this is out of the question.

[edit] minus, what's the problem? :-) An unnecessary dislike for me or a desire to measure pussies with (even with no longer playing) Mark in the hccl ladder? hopefully the first. ;-)

T
Torum. 11.11.21

KaZaKoViCH
Uber Diablo, who is an elephant, and Uber Tristram are two different things. The keys open a portal to the uber tristram, and the diablo elephant is summoned by the sojis by selling them to merchants in the cities. The reward for killing an elephant is annihilus, for clearing an uber tristram is a hellfire stuck.
I join those who suggested switching from non to ladder, because there is absolutely nothing to catch on non.