3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hisant 11.11.21 10:50 pm

High speed Wi-fi for 5 connected devices.

Good day. Since there are many more or less interesting models, and there is not enough knowledge in this regard, I decided to ask the community for advice. Interested in a high-quality, but not very expensive (no more than 10k r. (Ceiling, which is already biting)) router for an apartment. For such a price, I would like to get a high transmission speed, adequacy of work with 6-7 (stock) simultaneous connections (pc, tv, tablet and 2 phones), less good signal coverage and stability of work. From what I reviewed, I stopped either at TP-Link Archer C7 (they say that it cuts the Internet and gets very hot), or ASUS RT-AC66U, or Zyxel Keenetic Giga III. But I don’t know which one is better to take. If there are any other models that fit the requirements, then please write about them.
1 Comments
Sort by:
b
besik123 11.11.21

I have Giga for the third year || Two devices are connected from the cable (computer and digital decoder) + two neighbors' laptops + a neighbor's computer (it is two floors below) well, and for little things all phones, books. Works constantly without failures. Convenient interface in the settings is an excellent device. Works norms the loss of speed is imperceptible. I think shaking the gig will be even better than the 2nd one.