3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CP3M 11.11.21 10:50 pm

Dying Light Challenge

In general, I had a bug in the test when passing the game on NIGHTMARE. Everything else is done ... The dude just doesn't want to talk to me. Variants in the studio ...
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

The coolest option is to just search first
http://forums.playground.ru/dying_light/tech/ispytanie_begi_so_vseh_nog_bag-895212/
I understand that there is no search or you will find hell, but the topic in those questions is almost the first.

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

Leonid Naumets
So I tried it badly, because it helped me and two of my friends to pass this quest without any problems, although you can wait for the patch ...

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

Leonid Naumets
Not a problem, it just won't work with me, I have this task already completed, but you are not plowing. You need people for whom it also does not work, and even better if they did not even start. In this case, due to the fact that they still have the first 2 parts of the task, yours is also activated.
At the same time, you need to go to them ... In any case the case I handed it over when I was running a plot on a nightmare ... I got bogged down with a friend and I still did not start, because I did not touch the competition at all. if they do the last part and he disappears, and they haven't done the first two.

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

Leonid Naumets
there seems to be some kind of settings and garbage ... it is necessary to take note. It is possible that due to patches or something else, the settings did not intersect.