3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Freeman 11.11.21 10:51 pm

Fixed a crash issue with an error at the beginning of training in the Russian version (Endless Space)

Guys !!!! I solved the problem as follows !!! ---- It is advisable to install the text editor Notepad ++ (well, this is my personal preference) There are two folders in the root directory of the game - Public and Public_xp1. In each of these folders there are Localization folders, and in them there are Russian folders. We go into them (the Russian folders) in turn and open the Localization_Locales file with a text editor, put the cursor on the very first line, click on the binoculars icon (search) in the toolbar (why I referred to Notepad ++, since there is a string search), a window will pop up with the search parameters, uncheck all the boxes there, do not touch the radio buttons, write two words in the line - WELCOME. The search will lead us to the lines that we read at the very beginning of the training. And there you will see a small, unattractive trifle! - empty lines! You need to remove them so that the text becomes solid!
It should be like this - Welcome to the new Endless Space game. This tutorial will guide you through a series of screens explaining the mechanics of the game.
If you turn off the tutorial using the button below, you can turn it back on in the game settings. You can start a new game to make sure you don't miss out on any tutorial information.
Click OK to continue.

and there like this, Welcome to the new game Endless Space. This tutorial will guide you through a series of screens explaining the mechanics of the game.

If you turn off the tutorial using the button below, you can turn it back on in the game settings.

You can start a new game to make sure you don't miss out on any tutorial information.
Click OK to continue.
1 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 11.11.21

Mr. Freeman
Thank you