3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSoldier 11.11.21 10:53 pm

Where to find or buy cartridges for the \ "Eggs \" (automatic) (Dying Light)

Where can you find cartridges for him? You can't buy them, they don't come across anywhere, when I bought a machine gun, there were 45 cartridges and that's all, no more, maybe who knows?
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jethi 11.11.21

They fall from dead maraders

d
dima_answer 11.11.21

in any store cartridges for the machine are sold

L
Lexx77 11.11.21

dima_answer
Nichrena not in any ..., it may depend on the complexity, but I have arrows / bolts, but no cartridges (Following).

d
dima_answer 11.11.21

Lexx77
ah yes ... on the normal they only sell. at outposts see

v
vip_ShadowShooT 11.11.21

Every store sells pistol, submachine gun and shotgun cartridges from every merchant, and the Following adds another type of submachine gun ammunition (uzi, egg capsule).

v
vip_ShadowShooT 11.11.21

dima_answer
Not true, I play on a nightmare any merchant has arrows, and three types of cartridges.

d
dima_answer 11.11.21

vip_ShadowShooT I
hasten to please you, you play on a normal ... although I did not try it on a nightmare, maybe they do) they definitely do not sell on hard

v
vip_ShadowShooT 11.11.21

dima_answer
Hah funny, playing normal? You supposedly see everything? On the normal, too, omens are not displayed when using the sense of survival?

v
vip_ShadowShooT 11.11.21

Maybe hunters and infected are not displayed on the normal on the mini-map either?

d
dima_answer 11.11.21

vip_ShadowShooT
usbagoyza

L
Lexx77 11.11.21

dima_answer
I play on hard, game +, cartridges are not sold from me. Once only the trader on the tower sold. Maybe they are on sale in a nightmare?