3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LITE33 11.11.21 10:53 pm

First impressions of the game (Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2)

Well, maybe in half an hour, and maybe in a few hours, all Origin Access subscribers will be able to start playing Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
I'm one of them and I'm waiting for the offensive on February 18th.
Who will start playing from the 18th - please unsubscribe here about your impressions :)
Create themes with Origin ID - we will add to friends and play together.
19 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 11.11.21

EA bastards !! The Russian language has not been added to the game. So I will play if only add the game to EA access

L
LITE33 11.11.21

0000Ptasha
Russian was not and will not be. It will be easy to understand the menu. Surely we will see the familiar from the first part.
They may not add them to the access soon, or they may not add them at all.
10 hours is enough to play and understand the game. Then we will wait for a good discount on it.

C

For me the game costs 4,500 on ps4. I will not pay for a game in which there is no Russian.
I've been playing the first part for a month and still haven't figured it out. For example, characters have several (or even three) varieties of the same skill.
And it is not always clear by eye how they differ. Or the conditions for completing tasks, for the completion of which the rank is increased.

L
LITE33 11.11.21

0000Ptasha
Well, I don't know ... I almost figured out the first part of the game right away.

I downloaded the second one, but I haven't played yet, I had to go to work. 32% load is already playable. There learning for a grapefruit (like him)

L
LITE33 11.11.21

We managed to play for half an hour at lunch! Only positive impressions! Everything is great in the game. There are new characters - I tried their skills, ran alone and that's all.
Now in the evening I will check if I can call a friend from Origin alone or not.

R
Romper777 11.11.21

LITE33 Yes, maybe I can call you, try it! It's just that it is not yet available to me, but they wrote that somehow you can join. They say Rosa has become unrealistically cheating, maybe soon she will be fixed, now she is tearing everyone apart!

L
LITE33 11.11.21

Romper777

You can play alone with your friends! My sister and I played garden ops together, and then I pressed to return home and we were thrown out together alone.
Oh yes, I also really liked that you can now play as a zombie! In the first part in the garden ops only for plants was and that's it. And here you can now play for zombies against plants and plant any robots to help. In general, everything is very interesting! Now I'm waiting for a discount on this game and buying it. Or I hope that it will be added to the Origin Access, then I will play through a subscription until I wait for the discount.

L
LITE33 11.11.21

Yes, there are plants at the base of a dandelion. You need to approach him for a pea shot and the dandelion will explode, and coins and a lot of diamonds will fly from him.
The zombies also have someone at the base, but what to do - I don't know.

And yes, you can't win coins with cheat engine. The game is smart, throws out and says like close the cheat engine

R
Romper777 11.11.21

LITE33 But for the coins I am very upset !!! It will take so long to stuff these PPC coins ...

L
LITE33 11.11.21

Romper777

Yes, a lot of coins are collected, but there are much more of them for garden ops than in the first part. In the first part, I always had less than 10 thousand coins for all 10 waves, but here it is stable more than 10 thousand for 10 waves. Usually 12-15 thousand, and if you are very lucky, you can get almost 20 thousand. This is based on the fact that we play together. One you will earn consistently at 13-15 thousand coins, and with a special wave, you will get 20. Maybe they get caught as a special wave, then there are a lot of coins in general.

R
Romper777 11.11.21

LITE33 I have a question, what else do you need to complete the tasks? I did not expect to see this in this game, I really liked the idea! (Especially the task for 24m15s. In the video) Did you do that?

L
LITE33 11.11.21

Romper777

No, I haven't played this yet)

L
LITE33 11.11.21

I don’t understand what the problem is ...
Do you need to update firewood ??

If th: i3 2100, 6GB of RAM and vidyuha FLEX HD6970 2GB 256bit

R
Romper777 11.11.21

LITE33 The campaign needs to update the firewood! Here I tried to launch Artmani to hack for coins, the game does not crash. But the value of the number of coins in the game does not change. How to change correctly who knows?

L
LITE33 11.11.21

Romper777

Writes that the last firewood is worth!
I downloaded the firewood Crimson beta version of February 4, installed it, but still, it often crashes with the same error. Although it may not take off for a long time.

No, Artmani will not work here. You just have to wait when they find a way.

R
Romper777 11.11.21

LITE33 Here http://forums.playground.ru/plants_vs_zombies_garden_warfare/super_bystraya_dobycha_deneg-830943/ (where in the middle of this page) on the forum of the 1st part of this game, a method of hacking through Artmani is described. But I just tried something, it didn't work for me.

L
LITE33 11.11.21

Romper777

Duc there is the first part. Cheat engine works there, but not here.

T
TheVector3080 11.11.21

Well, smart guys? Have you figured out how to hack a coin game?

C

The second part is full bottom. The levels are much worse than in the first part, complete chaos is going on on them, nothing is clear. Some of the new characters are imbalanced. The picture has become brighter, but this is a minus.