3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bleed on me 11.11.21 10:53 pm

Favorite weapon (The Godfather)

The forum is dying, but the game is not bad ... let's not give her a kick in the ass so quickly ... let's discuss the thread ... at least this topic.
I prefer a shotgun ... especially brainwashing with it) ..
34 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 11.11.21

And my favorite weapon is a pistol (purchased, its name is like "killer's pistol"). With one shot, he puts it down.

a
almac 11.11.21

And what is already Godfather in Russian? I have no idea how to play games like mafia in English, although I have already downloaded the English version of "dad" through a donkey. If anyone knows where Rusik is, I would be grateful for the link. All the pleasure lies in the fact that you understand why you are doing everything. You can also play corsairs in English, they don't speak at all.

X
Xandee 11.11.21

Yes, there is a crack on the Sergeant's website, but the quality, judging by the reviews, is not the best there. Personally, I play English. version (fortunately I know English well, it was not in vain that I taught it once), but on the disk I have a crack in the form of text simply translated by some electronic translator. No matter how there is a similar rusik :)

M
Mr. Amsterdam 11.11.21

I believe the most real weapon is python (level 3 magnum)

C
Crocodildo 11.11.21

Actually, there are no real weapons, they are all virtual

B
Bleed on me 11.11.21

2 Felics Be
gentle with the boy, he is still new, even if he expresses his opinion, make friends with the forum, then, if you are unbearable, you can pin up ... only it is desirable to find a good reason for this ...

C
Crocodildo 11.11.21

And I do not infringe on his right to express his opinion ... I just want to see the reaction ... How he will react to my "joke" ... So if anything, give advice on how to proceed on this forum ... All here they scoff more sharply ...

B
Bleed on me 11.11.21

Yes, you just somehow stupidly caught on to his, in general, a completely harmless phrase. Look for the best reason for banter.
And the reaction is not difficult to predict. Remember the popular wisdom: "As it comes around, it will respond" ...

C
Crocodildo 11.11.21

I myself know that it's a bit stupid, and I counted on it ... Yes, and I have nothing against this phrase and I was not going to joke about it ... And about folk wisdom ... Sometimes here they begin to respond to a simple harmless joke, so to speak, inadequately ...

B
Bleed on me 11.11.21

Yes, there are hot-tempered cocks ... but, in any case, the reaction is unlikely to be positive ...
Actually, this conversation is not about anything ... you understand without me that it is stupid to run into it without any reason - ridiculous and thoughtless ... so let's get back to the conversation that, by the way, was about the favorite weapon in the game ...

C
Crocodildo 11.11.21

Hmm ... It was not a hitting ... What it was, I explained ... Although, by the way, they really moved away from the topic ...

B
Bleed on me 11.11.21

Stop. Anyway, you probably already understood what the boy meant by the word "real". That is why it was necessary to write that stupid phrase, even though it is relatively harmless? It would be better to really answer the four-thread on the topic.

C
Crocodildo 11.11.21

Stop, stop ... He began to arrange demagoguery himself ... So stop yourself, I seem to have explained everything to you ...
And in general, let's erase the posts, otherwise we littered a good topic with our showdowns ...

B
Bleed on me 11.11.21

Well, you see, you already began to respond uneasily to my posts, which by the way are also quite harmless ... how do you want people to treat your "harmless" jokes well, or at least neutral? And if you really do not bend your heart, then you started to rage, and I just pointed out an oversight that you did not want to notice.
ZY I do not consider it necessary to erase the posts, because I think that I am writing. If the moderators find my posts inappropriate, they will kindly erase them.

C
Crocodildo 11.11.21

Why am I hesitantly answering this? I am absolutely calm ... And you in general could just not react to this phrase at all, after all, Mr. Amsterdam has the right to stand up for itself ... Of course, it's good that you stood up for him, but I don't wish him any harm ... I know him too, although not as well as you, but still I just I was wondering how he would react ...

B
Bleed on me 11.11.21

Well, now I've calmed down, that's good. But again, you are wrong, teasing someone, trying to squeeze out curses from him in order to play with his temperament is low. And even more so, it is unlikely that normal people will find it interesting.
And I, sobsno, say this not quite in order to protect this particular Amsterdam. Just clinging to an absolutely normal phrase was basically wrong.

C
Crocodildo 11.11.21

And again you misunderstood me ... I was not going to squeeze swear words out of him in order to play pranks on them ... In this case, I wanted to see how he would react, to see how negatively or not he would react ... Otherwise, I can and would not do that, but then I wanted to explain something to him, how to answer ... I don't know him so well ... But still, somehow I know, and I would not like to be made of him on this forum a laughing stock ... So I stupidly clung to his harmless phrase with absolutely pure intentions, and not to sit and laugh at his reaction ...

B
Bleed on me 11.11.21

Well, it seems that it all boiled down to the fact that certain people have different notions about the correctness and objectivity of judgment. If so, then I, perhaps, have nothing more to say.

C
Crocodildo 11.11.21

Well, shozh, after numerous showdowns I will answer on the topic.
Definitely, I don't have a favorite weapon .. Each has its pros and cons. For example, Thompson's automaton. A good rapid-fire weapon, well suited for the game, but only to kill an opponent, you have to put a whole clip into it .. Garotta is an old reliable weapon, just good for so-called "stealth missions" like the mission in the Voltza estate ... Pistols too not bad, they especially help during the capture of "points" ... A pump-action shotgun is a good lethality ... comments ...

P
Psyche7 11.11.21

of course, an indispensable cleaner and a dillinger. a bomb is also not bad.