3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21 10:53 pm

Legend (Terminator) Heavy Burden of the Commander-) (XCOM 2)

but I haven't even entered the plasma yet ...
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

This is all of course interesting (no), but I didn't see anything special here.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

BarackKamacho Nobody showed
anything special ...

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Zubex_XXX
Legend is for hardcore fans. Terminator for masochists. The best option is a veteran terminator. Well, 93% is not 100%, what claims. Another question is that the terminator is more complicated at times. I'm not really rushing to play with saves, it turns the game into some kind of nonsense with reloads until what is needed. In fact, in general, you can play the whole game with machine guns, it's a matter of time. The meaning of many items and abilities in the game is lost. As for me, it's better to play on a rookie or professional terminator than with saves on a veteran or a legend. But here to each his own. It's my opinion

I
Inrush 11.11.21

Yeah, in XCOM you need to play only on the terminator and it is desirable to put the difficulty higher, this is the only way the game is revealed in all its glory.
Those who play with saves don't have their hands shaking.

P
Polololon 11.11.21

In X-Com you need to play the second one. Not in the restart, but generally in the second. There, hands are shaking. And what has been released today is a casual slag for masochists. Because the complexity there is managed with crutches.

I
Inrush 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka When
I first ran XCOM 2 on the legendary terminator, I saw a similar picture.
Then I still tried to silently go through missions in which it was necessary to save the scientist and bring him to the place of evacuation. As a result, the game adjusted the cruising of the enemies in such a way that I had to fight with all groups of aliens at once.
But the more new attempts, the fewer photographs on the memorial wall.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Polololon
Let's remember the times of the eight-beat dancers! Then the sun was shining brighter and the orcs were greener !! where does 2 xcom have to do with it? for all the coolness of those games, hardly anyone plays them! I do not know if you played xcom 2 (current) and maybe it is something worse than the original games, but it can not be called a casual slag!
Inrush
YES missions on the quiet, I have long ceased to pass. it's a classic to meet all the aliens at the end) just right there every mistake goes to the accumulation system! like he made a wrong move, injured the fighter, well, it's not fatal, in fact, the current is so broad and flew to the hospital for 20+ moves, and it is necessary to take a newcomer on the trail of the mission, and this complicates it, which means it is already more difficult to follow the mission will come out without injury, etc. but how disappointing it is to lose equipment from the test zone (no, the difficulty here is creditable! and if you got in the ass in XCOM EW, then it is much more difficult to leave alive, and immediately panic in all countries, and at the start it is critical, then the game forgives mistakes (and evacuation is better thought out and mission failure is less critical), although it punishes very, very unpleasantly! (the same events and much more)

P
Polololon 11.11.21

Sergei Buvaka
but it cannot be called a casual slag!
Dooo, you can't. Here just now the developers admitted that they complicated the game at the very last moment, as it turned out "too simple". Even at maximum speed. And they made it difficult with crutches. That is, they tried to make a "decent" game out of casual slag. Judging by the enthusiastic cries - it worked. Shavali.

Y
Yuri Tuboltsev 11.11.21

In my opinion, they went too far with injuries, they drop out for more than 20 days at the start, it's just a kapets.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Yuri Tuboltsev
20 is bullshit! it's actually good! you have to play with different fighters and not stupidly 6 fighters go through the whole game

after 2 missions =) I have a fighter in general was 119 days on the ship, of which 69 days in the hospital

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Polololon
I'm almost sure that you won't pass it even on a veteran on a terminator right away, not to mention a legend! I suppose I played 2 missions on a rookie and you yell here ... but I don't like it at all, so don't play it! no one seems to be forcing! you know, after all, the taste and color of markers are different! put yourself xcom 2 (the same one) and labai! or go spam in another topic! here it seems slightly different is being discussed!

P
Polololon 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
I'm almost sure that you
are already the purest flame, sir. If you have nothing to argue on the merits, if you cannot provide the facts, then be so kind: shut up. Your empty screams in the air will not make the game really difficult and exciting.

Z
Zelon23 11.11.21

I don't know about you, but over the past couple of years, more than one game has not fascinated me so much. I'm waiting for the second patch to increase the difficulty, and I think the developed ones will add some surprises. :)

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Polololon
tftd is even more conveyed carbon copy than xcom 2 compared to eu, why was it necessary to play this squalor then, and even more so in 2016