3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tuaman77 11.11.21 10:53 pm

Difficulty level (Bloodborne)

Hello everyone, brothers! Chew pliz to me ignorant one moment on the subject. In general, such a topic. Earlier, when entering another world at the call of a bell, I did not really experience problems with mobs. He crumbled them to the right and to the left, in order to help his young friends in cleansing the world from all evil spirits. But just recently, for a couple of days, I really cannot soak even a mangy dog ​​in the location of the Old Bowl Church. I pour in him a thousandth damage, and he will not die of the infection. And he hits me with two hits. I can’t say anything about the boss. If I myself go to this location, then there are no such problems, but as soon as I am called into this world, I immediately go into a stupor from such a tin. What is the problem, who sent such a curse on my hunter? Tell me please.
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eto_Snova_9I 11.11.21

Most likely these are offerings in bowls. Did you look at your hp?

t
tuaman77 11.11.21

vtiruo Dachshund

, I did not understand anything. What is the offering in the bowls? HP I have 1193.

t
tuaman77 11.11.21

I understand that you need to remove the bowls leading to the dungeon?

D
Dark_Master 11.11.21

these are the usual lags, delay with damage to the host. Apply over-doher blows to the dog and calm down, the damage will come in a couple of seconds, And if not, then because of your lvl you get to dudes with ng ++++++++, instead of your ng + or ++ or whatever you have

t
tuaman77 11.11.21

This campaign depends on the level. Damn, i.e. for example, will my playmate, who is still low-level, want to call me, and he will be thrown to this level of difficulty? Or I won't play with him at all.

t
tuaman77 11.11.21

Damn, and in the labyrinths of the dungeon, the level does not affect in any way. Nifiga I do not understand. Brothers, if anyone knows, tell me pliz.

R
Ralph Lauren 11.11.21

tuaman77
It does not depend on the level, but on which game cycle your character is on. Those. For example, if you are now on New Game +, then a friend called by you will also be on this NG +. With each next NG, the enemies become stronger.
If a friend who passes the BB for the first time calls you, then you will find yourself in his usual New Game.

The bowls don't get harder from your game loop. They adjust to your level.

t
tuaman77 11.11.21

I know about it. thanks. It's just that at that time I was at the stage of passing the first game, and not NG +. Anyway. For me, this complexity really causes revanchism. Shcha irayu on NG + in dls, it's just tin. Bloodbourne is a game for real men with strong eggs. Bravo to the developers!

P
PRIVA 11.11.21

Yes, I also ran into a problem, I killed the boss, and I did not go to the hunter's dsl, the game ended and a new game began + and even lvl 150 does not help everyone terribly wet. The question is, is it possible to return back to the usual new game what to go through dsl and only then a new game + how hard the game has become, to be honest!

maybe saves like that to fill?

t
tuaman77 11.11.21

No. By the way, I went through DLS in ++ and it is the complexity of the game that gives pleasure.