3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Prylkin 11.11.21 10:53 pm

Problems with game pedals (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Greetings. Of course, I understand that this is not related to the game, but to the pedals, but I do not know where to go. In general, one straw broke off, or whatever you call it, and now, because of this, the gas pedal does not work correctly. Most likely this "Solovka" remained in the cable entry. I don’t know what to do, because it’s not mine either, I took it for a while. The photo shows that the bottom 2 "straws" are intact on the sides, and broken off in the middle.

9 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 11.11.21

Hmm, anything in life happens, probably just your straw is stuck and not broken off? I have not seen such a connection system, now everything on the YUSB should be developed. Is it connected to the PC or to the STEERING WHEEL?

A
Andrey Prylkin 11.11.21

VETER15
for Logitech steering wheel. Yes, most likely I got stuck, I have no idea how to get it or what to do in general in such a situation. I didn't take pictures of the entrance, I think just imagine

P
Paratracher 11.11.21

Stupidly buy COM PORT connectors (dad-mom) and re-solder, the problem is :-)

H
Hobo sexual 11.11.21

Take powerful tweezers and try to gently extend the leg.

P
Paratracher 11.11.21

Jr.DUDE
If the connectors are not collapsible, then the contact will still fail later, it is better to re-solder to other COM PORT

A
Andrey Prylkin 11.11.21

Jr.DUDE

Can't imagine how to do this

A
Andrey Prylkin 11.11.21

ALEX6545
I will think about this option

P
Paratracher 11.11.21

Andrey Prylkin
When the second photo was uploaded, I saw that this is exactly the COM PORT.

C
Chermet 11.11.21

it's easier for you to take it to repair than to buy a hairdryer (for desoldering)