3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adikus1 11.11.21 10:53 pm

Your weapon skin (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Guys question, I want to buy this game for myself. I played the beta very much. I am very interested in how many camouflage weapon skins are in the game, and were they available in the standard edition? or only premium? Are they bought for real money or for in-game currency? (tokens) who will not find it difficult to answer, please, and if the screenshots are discarded, I will be very grateful =)
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just do it again 11.11.21

adikus1
2 can be taken for U points in juple, 1 was given to NG but I missed it, 1 was given on Valentine's Day, like everything, the rest was for pre-orders and season passes

a
adikus1 11.11.21

Just Do It Again
Just 2? to turn out? or certain? can they be put on any weapon?

M
MedvediVodki 11.11.21

Somewhere 6 for each weapon for points, and 2-3 only for donation. + somewhere 4 or 6 pass per season (or paid dlts). + a few for uplay points and other ubisoft games, +2 were given out for the holidays. In short, there is not a lot of comufle, and it is expensive. Some need to be stuffed for several days (knocked out from 2 to 14 game hours)

M
MedvediVodki 11.11.21

adikus1
Each weapon has its own camouflage. Each weapon is knocked out / bought separately.
Komuflo from sezon pass, for uplay points and other ubisoft +2 games for the holidays - they are molded onto any weapon.

a
adikus1 11.11.21

MedvediVodki
Thanks for the detailed answer!

A
AL5 11.11.21

In my opinion, this is for children. Well, I'm talking about pink-colored coloring for example) Camouflage is still normal.

a
adikus1 11.11.21

LivePool
I agree pink is also not to my liking, especially for the anti-terror unit =) Well, you know, someone wants to stand out brighter, so to speak. In general, my sidekick served in a special unit, so he had drawings on his machine in the form of bright yellow stripes, although you can't call him a child =) Yes, and there are girls who play too, I think they like it) all the same, for variety, I think it will go =)