3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yasava 11.11.21 10:53 pm

How to hunt demon fish? (Far Cry 4)

He won one in QTE, swam to the other, but the QTE was no longer turned on, and no other weapon worked, not even a knife. I tried to throw grenades from sushi - it did not help :) What to do with them?
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vtulka13 11.11.21

take a camera, then mark the target and kill with a firearm, swim up and take the skin

S
Spartacus1971 11.11.21

yasava

I sat down on a gerokopter or whatever, and on top of it with a grenade launcher and that's it.

l
longerr2007 11.11.21

You throw a grenade from the boat and then finish it off.

M
MrRa 11.11.21

you run from land, and you kill as soon as it swam to the surface

y
yasava 11.11.21

Thanks everyone! I will try!

v
vlad_sherba 11.11.21

I lured them to the shore with meat, marked them with a camera and killed them with a bow

p
propeller-faust 11.11.21

I jammed them with C4. I put a couple at the bottom, with a fotik I note how they swim up, bang, 3 carcasses at a time

V
Vanya Vatov 11.11.21

Is it possible with explosives? When I kill with explosives (at least ground ones), they give me nothing and write "tainted skin"

s
santey88 11.11.21

I hammered them from the bow at the beginning, more scales)

p
propeller-faust 11.11.21

Vanya Vatov
It is possible if you jam and not crumble, if they scatter OVER the explosives, then there will be spoiled skin, and if at a distance it is protected as if it were a whole. In this way, the task for the fashion week is carried out, there, too, you need explosives, I spoiled the carcass the first 2 times, and 3 times it turned out

l
longerr2007 11.11.21

propeller-faust
On the instructions of a fashion designer, I killed a fish with a grenade launcher, which was lying near the corpse of a fisherman.

p
propeller-faust 11.11.21

longerr2007
There any explosives are suitable, a grenade launcher, C4, grenades, even an RPG, just not in the fish but next to it

Y
Yura Schultz 11.11.21

There, next to the fisherman, the bazooka lies, you take it and smack it at the fish and defend yourself on the mission

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

I didn't have a QTE with this fish at all. She just bites and floats away. And he killed with grenades or a sniper.