3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boris Yesenin 11.11.21 10:53 pm

PVM Rift-Assassin (Diablo 2)

Those who have ever collected this build are summoned.
I figured out the approximate gear. Those who know, correct: replace the unnecessary, add the missing.

Helmet - Nw 15 cold / ias ed jwl'd
Armor - Ormus 15 cold / 15fire ias / ed jwl'd
Weapon - RIft (Caduceus)
Amulet / Rings - ???
Boots - Gore Rider
Gloves - 2-3Ma / 20ias / +++ // Dracul's Grasp
Belt - ???
Shield - ???
Inventory - sc 100pd + hp / +++ - ???
Troch 94 lvl / 25 fire storm
Anih - ???

In hardpoints: coupon (20), LS + synergy (81 with pass fb) +?
Ideally, you should get ICQ, kicking with three elements + poison + fizukha, but unfortunately I do not know the whole variety of D2 items and have to ask the experts: how to assemble this very Rift-Assasin?
33 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boris Yesenin 11.11.21

Dosmotr
I cannot master the Guide - I do not know the angelic language well, and it is very interesting to find out how such a charm is collected here.
max54
Sc on fire / Cold maybe it will be smarter, or still focus on physical training?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Boris Yesenin, a specific charm, few people collect it here. everyone who tried / is interested has already unsubscribed here. sorry maestro Negative is no longer with us. ; (he would put everything on the shelves, as he can ..
You will not fit into such a charm, not only with runes, but also with your hands, start for the beginning with a simple pvp charm, because hybrid asski are always difficult to control. BVA.

I
Immense 11.11.21

Obsessed
and there normas lich comes out in the totals? Well, here, you kick Mefa, and the consuls and "grandmothers" peck at you - do the norms heal you so as not to die?
Ut cleans without bo. Normas? :)

PS Without a fort, and with 1k physical from a kick. 1.5k hp.

I
Immense 11.11.21

Boris Yesenin
Sc on fire / Cold maybe it will be smarter, or still focus on physical training?
What are these? Which is 1 cold skill hz? :)
Do you want to ask exactly (kiksin say there is already)? Or with a rift? Then the thought of grimmershred pale came to mind, did you read it? For kraynyak replace grimmershred with rift.

PS How tired of torturing Obsessed with questions about zealot :)

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Boris Yesenin
A bit of Vanga:

You will swing 94lvl in agony to put on a stickman. And then you will try to avoid lags due to 25% fs at this kick rate.

h
hangover 11.11.21

Obsessed
Smith's Uber with Rising Sun is even less. So it will ride, probably. Another thing is that the smith is absorbed, but here you have to rely on your leg and ap / resists / ...

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

rely on my leg
hangover,: D yes, I just remembered how much zil came out .. but here it is both a flood and offtopic already. ;-)
relying on ar is generally a sharp little lottery. missed Mef - fell ..

I
Immense 11.11.21

the hangover
that smith is absorbed
Askka is also absorbed, rizing + vigor + stormlash (in my case). Because I didn’t use the mask, then the inventory was scored on hp + lres (max. Kiksin, in my opinion, is the only Persian who does not suffer from a shortage of ar (if the swing block then ~ 15k is provided). Met has never presented problems. But in Diablo it is a little more difficult because of the manaberns, the kick eats 6 mana, so you need norms ml> 5, well, or a fort, so that the dmg is higher :).

I
Immense 11.11.21

Boris Yesenin
Well, have you collected a sync?

R
RescueCat 11.11.21

You can also make a kicker with an emphasis on poison: Z

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

RescueCat, thank you, we have already had enough of an element with a convoy and an ax ..; D

D
DiamondDead 11.11.21

Why RescueCat? chasing phalene? ; D

R
RescueCat 11.11.21

Yes, drive the Fallen together with the rift assassin.