3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 11.11.21 10:53 pm

Mod problem. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After installing FASHION AMM on the witcher, the item with the choice of clothes does not appear in the settings, although buttons from the mod appeared in the key binding, what is the problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitalik Lesechko 11.11.21

Try downloading the mod from another source, maybe some file is damaged.

k
killycrok 11.11.21

Vitalik Lesechko
And downloaded from the playground and from nexusmods, with pg the game does not start, and with nexusmods such crap is in the menu.

T
TheKep 11.11.21

killycrok
my advice to you, try again, install the mod step by step, according to the guide (which is on the nexus)
3.y. version of the game you have 1.12.1?

k
killycrok 11.11.21

TheKep
yes

h
hoursdragon 11.11.21

killycrok
and you fixed the localization? If not, then the problem is precisely this, he is responsible for ensuring that there is "text" in the menu, and so there will be a maximum of a non-working empty space.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

hoursdragon
Not an empty space, but just a description like Panel_Mods_Amm ... The dude just forgot to add a file to the game files for the menu to appear

k
killycrok 11.11.21

Stribogg
hoursdragon
No .... All the same there is a menu, but it is invisible, the inscriptions are invisible.

h
hoursdragon 11.11.21

killycrok
Well, then look where Stribog said, because he is more versed in this matter than me, or check the availability of the Custom Localization Fix
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/897/?
For example, I put almost everything from the nexus and there, when downloading the same AMM, a warning pops up that first make sure that you have the Custom Localization Fix installed.