3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MageFiery 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Money Weighed (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Hello! Friends, I've never met such a person. Now I noticed that my total weight is very large. I look, and I have only scrolls and a few light gadgets. Well, I put everything in the chest to sort it out. The weight has hardly decreased. I didn't even think about money. Then he laid out the money - and the weight dropped to zero.
counted - for sure! zero weight + 187k money you take - you begin to weigh 187. Help, friends. Help :(
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
StarDNikolaevich 11.11.21

I counted everything right, well done.
PS Or did you need help with this?

J
JOKERIVAN 11.11.21

Fiery Mage
What kind of help are you waiting for? Moral? Well, accept my sincere condolences ... because the world turned out to be cruel to you
Z. Money does not weigh because you have some kind of bug, but because you have some kind of fan patch or mod

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Yes, people immediately appear to troll, and you can't wait to provide help or advice.
MageFire
So I understand put mods on the game? - there are a couple among them that add weight to coins. Let's immediately clarify we are talking about the standard currency or about Dwemer coins, since they just weighed always and without any mods.

M
MageFiery 11.11.21

at_sagor, no, we are talking about ordinary money, there are few Dwemer ones))

S
Snip 11.11.21

I tried at one time a plug that added, as it were, realism - in particular, the weight of coins, the weight of arrows. Actually, on the one hand, it's funny, but on the other, when, having packed in full in a certain tomb al-cave, you return teleporting to the merchant, after a few weeks you sell all the junk, and again you can't go anywhere because there are hundreds of thousands of coins in your wallet ... in general, realism is realistic, but it's better not to change some things))

It's like there are mods to add the need to sleep, drink, eat ... I tried it, it's funny ... but it's better not to put the hero's adventures))

S
Snip 11.11.21

MageFire
I do not see in the description what kind of mods there are in the assembly ...

M
MageFiery 11.11.21

Friends, I have the file Morrowind.exe in the game folder and also Morrowind.Original.exe can try it?
I will try a little later, I will report the result.

S
Snip 11.11.21

The magFire
problem is not in the executable, then the original executable seems to run from which it will require a disk in the drive)

Weight definitely adds some of the mods, and given the assembly description, there is a lot of stuff there))

M
MageFiery 11.11.21

Snip
There, the distribution name says 2.1mcp / mod 1.5,
I asked the author of the repack a question, maybe he will answer
now I'll try to run Morrowind.Original.exe
but the graphics are old there :( I installed this version because of the 1920 resolution, that's a mess :(

M
MageFiery 11.11.21

I have a virtual disk - it is present in the distribution and the mod also does not start without it

M
MageFiery 11.11.21

No, it didn't help. In principle, then I will not carry the entire amount with me, right?
Thousands of 50 for minor expenses will be enough (in this fashion, boat trips and with magicians are much more expensive and cost not tens, but hundreds of coins), I mostly spend money on leveling the character. Because I don’t need armor and swords and all kinds of shnyaga. And I get awesome staffs on quests. So I'll carry less money, that's all. Yes?

S
Snip 11.11.21

MagOgniy
Alas, I did not use ready-made assemblies, all the plugs were installed manually, by trial and error, the best ones were chosen for themselves)

You need to get to the plug-ins that stand through the launcher, and there you already look at the description (if there is one) what kind of plug it does, what it does , well, or by disabling, look for a plug that adds weight ..

update: in general, you need to get to such a list in the launcher http://i29.fastpic.ru/big/2011/1102/1b/e116c83bbe058679ef7cd7f7555e6a1b.png Morka Tribunal and Bloodmoon is mandatory are needed, everything else is optional you need to watch ...

M
MageFiery 11.11.21

Snip, there are 30 of them.
While you try it, the next Elder Scrolls will come out))

L
LongVampire 11.11.21

It's just a plugin that increases the weight.

S
Snip 11.11.21

MagOgnenny
there with them a short description goes, according to the context it will be possible to exclude some plugs =)
Well, or still accept and not carry large sums of money with you =))

LongVampire Plug
, only it is not clear whether he himself or as part of another))

M
MageFiery 11.11.21

Snip, it turns out I'm a mug. Just when I looked for the first time, I missed it.
Here it is, anyone else can come in handy. Thanks to all.
http://s017.radikal.ru/i419/1603/3a/5aad8e311a62.jpg
It probably appeared recently, after an update. I will not update anymore, well, nah))

S
Snip 11.11.21

Heh, the mod is even in itself, it's funny =))
It's good that I found it =)