3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black-warden 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Dying Light Challenge

The guy who issues the test just doesn't react and doesn't talk.
He just stands there and is silent looking at me.
How to decide? (Can uninstalling the game and the next install fix the dramatically dumb?)
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just do it again 11.11.21

Black-Warden has
the same problem, in principle, this is the last test, and the plot or any achievement is not affected, so you can safely abandon it until a solution appears

B
Black-warden 11.11.21

Just Do It Again
Yes, that too little thought has appeared so)
simply to score and play again
, but when you have passed all tests and is left here one last)
Already undercooked)

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

Black-Warden
Corrected in the co-op ... you select him active and scurry further out of the zone. Change to another task, such as quarantine zones. Then you go back to it, if you get out of the way, talk to him. In any case, the task to finish off the opportunity is there, but you cannot reimburse the latter from him, since after escaping from the zone he stupidly disappears, although the main thing here is that the task went into completed.
In principle, it only affects the total passage for 100%, moreover, after the 9th, Bozak goes as a mandatory passage for the full 100%.

K
KamiкazE 11.11.21

Black-Warden
and here I will not help you in any way ... Of course I run both versions, but with my own save.

C
Chikoritto 11.11.21

Black-Warden
There is an option to download the "Developers Menu" for your version of the game and use it to jump directly to the end of the quest. True, you cannot receive a reward for it, but the quest will be counted and disappear. The method was tested on pirate 1.10.01.