3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 11.11.21 10:55 pm

Impressions of the game. (Team Fortress 2)

TF2 came out ... I had a chance to play first one (test fighters), then came to the English-language server. There were a lot of people and in general it was fun. I was very pleased with the improved engine (it flies faster, the graphics are better), moving light sources (from bullets from my minigun big =))) There was also the Russian language right away, which made me very happy, although it did not always fit into the necessary windows. There was also the statistics of the overall game (that is, all the games played on the account), I also noticed the possibility of collective murder (it used to happen that you shoot and shoot at the enemy, and then some gaad resorts to and soak, but now if there is such a frags will be counted to both of them) The balance can of course be slightly dissatisfied with foro out of 9 (like, I don't remember)) cool guys REALLY need a current dude with a minigun, a dude with a bazooka and spies. I hope they will patch it up.

In general, I really liked everyone, I advise you to play too ;-)

http://dump.ru/files/g/g11884132/ Screen-Pack
189 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ant. 11.11.21

There was also Russian at once, which made me very happy, although it did not always fit into the necessary windows.

Most likely teamchat :( I hope they will at least fix it.

Classes REALLY need a current dude with a minigun, a dude with a bazooka and a spy. I hope they will fix it.

The ability to play for certain classes depends on the style of play. ...

l
lol4eg 11.11.21

bye .... and when did he come out?

S
Sooltan DJ 11.11.21

I overslept ??? Oh my God, right now it's 2030 !!!)))

K
Kaundefined 11.11.21

I really liked the toy, I play mainly as an engineer and sit in deep defense. Enemy spies, who can disguise themselves as their own and can become invisible, are most enraged, but we fired at everyone: at our own and not at our own :) so they rarely killed us.
The sniper did not please and whose LASER sight came from somewhere, although there is an optical sight on the rifle (you ask why?) And you can see a speck from the sight: (well, from the first hit you can only kill if you hit the head or neck, you can soak an engineer or a spy any hit, 2-3 shots are necessary for heavy weight.the
flamethrower which is effective only in close combat has
pleased.
I was also pleased with the variety of maps (despite the fact that it was a beta), or rather a variety of "missions", for example, to keep your "secret data" and steal enemy data, defend a certain point, etc.
I was especially pleased with the meat, panic and not razbirikha in the 12 by 12 map.
In this game you are always in action (not like sitting in a cop with a camp), which delays you for long and long hours.
There is no universally "character", you have to choose depending on the map, on the task, on who is with you in the team - the main thing here is not to be able to play, but to choose the right class at the right time.

l
lol4eg 11.11.21

no ... well, answer a pancake! when will it come out? I believe that it has already been released in Russia, but what about in Ukraine? ... or are you using a batka?)

D
DonecVlad 11.11.21

no ... well, answer a pancake! when will it come out? I believe that it has already been released in Russia, but what about in Ukraine? ... or are you playing with a bat?)

NOT yet a beta, but by October 20, the full version should be released, along with "Portal" and Half-Life 2 Episode 2

And also, the beta weighs 6 gigs.

s
specter from TM 11.11.21

not six, 1.76 giga in the archive

D
DonecVlad 11.11.21

my installed game weighs 5.50 GB (5,914,154,986 bytes)

K
Kaundefined 11.11.21

I have 5.98 GB (6 431 260 672 bytes)

P
Pluhan 11.11.21

no one knows how to change the resolution without entering the game? :)

s
specter from TM 11.11.21

six days of racing, two hours of the Kama Sutra, and I started! unpacked gsf with tf2 scape, transferred into an empty folder hl2dm, launched through it by a recompiled egzeshnik from hl2dm, and I checked out the graph I don’t know
why, but super! nothing special, but the picture causes joy, everything is beautiful, everything is great, I didn’t like the fact that the levels looked a little bluish, but this is probably due to the crooked launch, I’m happy with everything else in terms of the graph, it remains to check out the gameplay

-
-GTASHNIC- 11.11.21

As you continue to Team Fortress, you have already been able to appreciate the latest multiplayer action game, if so, feel free to share your impressions. ;)

s
specter from TM 11.11.21

What's the difference between beta and full?

-
-GTASHNIC- 11.11.21

Big, or they still play in beta or in the original, I say beta, it means incomplete, with a much larger number of errors and shortcomings than the original, beta version for testing.

t
theN1ghtMare 11.11.21

well, if in order, then:
1) the full version, as expected, never crashed with an error.
2) added "repulsion" from characters and vehicles - now you can't stand inside the refrigerator))
3) annoying game statistics have been removed far away, and are called separately; without steam, in my opinion, does not plow))

V
Vion28 11.11.21

Are there bots in the game ??

R
ReDoX 11.11.21

The game is just awesome. Haven't had so much buzz for a long time.
We play in our LAN 12 x 12, the meat is very notable, we especially liked the gestures of the Persians, if you press G - Valve has clearly excellent humor.
I chose the sniper class for myself. Let them say that in this game he is not needed, tk. This is a purely rash shooter a la Serius Sem, but I like camping more.
While this is all, then I will write more.
Oh yes, by the way, the optimization is excellent, albeit cartoon graphics.

s
specter from TM 11.11.21

I did not notice any differences, except that in the full version there were settings for the local servo (the name is there, the max number of players ..

)

w
woopfik 11.11.21

tell me which command in the console is registered in Team Fortress 2 to add bots?

s
specter from TM 11.11.21

sv_cheats 1
bot